LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is breakfast today. If you'd like to get yourself some cereal or toast you may, but your mother and I aren't making anything," Jack said to Daisy before turning to his wife. "Faith was my little early bird this morning. She had another nightmare," he said quietly to Sarah.

Sarah sat down next to Jack and started to eat her chocolate donut. "Yeah, hopefully we won't need to do that." She said smiling at Colleen trying to make conversation with her sister. "Aw poor honey. I feel so bad, I wish there was something we could do. Why doesn't she come sleep with us? God knows all the others do."

Faith continued taking her tiny bites of the pink donut. "Blueberry and this one has pink frosting." She said quietly.

"I reminded her that she can always come sleep with us when she's scared. She said she forgets when she's scared. Maybe we can put the baby monitor in her room so we can hear when she's having a nightmare and go get her," Jack suggested.

Sarah thought about it and smiled. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Hopefully she'll be able to sleep better if she feels safe. I hoped the nightmares were over."

"I don't like chocolate donuts. Too much chocolate." Faith said shaking her head a bit.

"Please dont fight over which doughnut is better." I say to my sisters. "Dad, mom can i go out with the girls later on." I ask not mentioning that i have a boyfriend and that hes going to be there.

"Im going to be with the girls at the mall." I say knowing that soon enough i might be found out. "So can i go?" I ask going past Colleen and gently kicking her for talking to me how she was.

"Yeah, remember when she first came to us? She was terrified and wouldn't even tell us her name." Sarah said remembering the night she met Faith.

Faith smiled and finished her first donut. She went over to Jack and tugged his sleeve.

"I don't know honey, I'll leave that one up to your father."

"Thanks. Love you both." I say going to my room and sorting my purse out and then i ring my friends, Lilly, Poppy and Emily telling them that i will meet them at mine in an hour. I then hang up and lay on my bed watvhing tv

"Daisy, is this true?" Sarah asked looking Daisy in the eyes before she goes upstairs.

"I gotta go potty." Faith said softly. She may have been eight, but she still always wanted someone with her when she went to the bathroom.

"Daisy, come here." Sarah ordered sternly.

Faith hurried to the toilet and got her pull-up down with it only being about as wet as half her normal complete accident.

Noticing the pull up was wet, Jack removed it without comment as Faith sat on the toilet and disposed of it before getting a new one out. He sat on the edge of the tub to wait for Faith to finish.

"Is this true? Did you kick Colleen?" Sarah asked standing up.

Faith say on the toilet and finished emptying her bladder. "I almost made it all the way Daddy!" She said feeling proud of herself.

"I tapped her for the way she talked to me when i saod dont fight over which doughnuts are the best. She had an atitude on her." I say to.mom stood infront of her wearing a dress and my hair in down and straightened

"Why would Colleen say you kicked her if it was just a Tap?" Sarah asked crossing her arms.

Faith's eyes lit up when he mentioned wearing big girl panties. "Really? You think so?"