LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Can we go play outside til then?" Colleen asked.

Jack glanced outside. There were some slightly gray clouds in the distance. "Um, it's supposed to rain today," he lied. "Better just stay inside." He hoped the girls would buy that, as he was worried that it might not be safe for Faith to be out playing on the swingset or riding a bike if she had another seizure.

Colleen scowled. "It's not raining now. The sun is out! Mom, can't we play outside, at least until it rains?"

Sarah bit her lip. She didn't want to lie, but knew they had to keep a close eye on Faith. "Listen to your father honey."

"Please Daddy?" Faith asked, pouting her bottom lip and batting her eyelashes.

Jack tried to stand his ground, but soon caved in. "Okay, fine, you can go outside, but no riding bikes or playing on the swingset. I'm afraid if Faith has another seizure she'll fall and hit her head, and we don't want that. Stay on the grass." he said, deciding honesty was the best policy.

Faith was only halfway done with her food, being a much slower eater. She wanted to go play with her sister, so she started shoving food into her mouth, getting most of it anywhere but her mouth though.

Faith did as she was told, always one to follow the rules. She went back to eating at her normal pace. By the time she had finally finished, Colleen was back. She put her fork down and ran outside with her big sister.

Faith was crying by now afraid Jack was mad at her. "I'm sorry Daddy! I waited for you to help but you went downstairs and I couldn't reach them and thought you'd do it after breakfast and and and-" She sobbed, not wanting to be in trouble since she'd never been in trouble that she could remember.

"You should have said something," Jack said as he led Faith to the bathroom. "We'll have to put them where you can reach them. You're big enough to put them on yourself," he said as he stripped her of her wet skirt and washed her off before bringing her upstairs.