LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they got home, Jack gently got Sarah from the back seat and brought her inside. He set her on the couch and tucked her in. "The doctor said to keep an eye on her in case she has another seizure, so I don't want her upstairs alone in her room," he said to Sarah.

Colleen yawned and rubbed her eyes. She was still a bit tired after her disrupted slumber, but it was light enough out that there was no way she was going back to sleep. "Mom, can I watch cartoons?" she asked as she absent-mindedly played with Sarah's hair.

"Okay." Colleen turned the tv on and lowered the volume before finding a suitable channel. Once she settled on a show she curled up in the chair and watched quietly, waiting for her sister to wake up.

"You mind if I go back to bed for a bit?" Jack asked Sarah with a yawn.

Faith nodded and smiled before giving Jack a big hug. She was happy to be home and away from the scary hospital. She climbed off the bed and tried tugging Jack out of bed so he could tend to her leaky pull-up, which had become saturated since they normally couldn't hold up while she slept.

Faith ran off to her bedroom to get dressed once Jack set her down. She put on a bright pink flowered tshirt, but being to short to reach where Jack kept her pull-ups, slipped on a blue denim jean skirt, with nothing underneath.