LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack smiled at Faith and drove to the bakery. He helped her out of the car and took her hand before leading her inside. "Okay, which ones do you want? You can pick out two," he said as they stood in front of the display case.

Faith smiled and held Jack's hand. She pressed her nose to the glass and picked out a blueberry glazed donut and then one with pink frosting. "Those please Daddy."

Faith examined all the donuts carefully, and pointed to a devil's cake (I think that's what they're called. Chooclate with chocolate icing) donut. "That one Daddy."

"That looks good. And one of these," he said, pointing to a headlight. Then he chose some for himself and Daisy, paid for everything, and reached for Faith's hand. "One more stop," he said as they walked to the car.

Faith smiled at the small praise. She held Jack's hand curiously. "Where we going Daddy?" She asked not being able to think of where they could need to stop.

"We're all out of orange juice, so I think we better stop at the grocery store." He put the donuts in the car, and they walked to the small grocery store half a block away. "Want to ride in the cart?" he asked as they entered the store.

Jack lifted Faith into the cart and headed to the dairy section, where he grabbed a carton of orange juice. "How about this too?" he asked as he added a gallon of chocolate milk to the cart. "Anything else you want?"

Daisy is asleep in her room used to being her with Jack and Sarah as she is 13. When she hears Colleen shewakes up. "Is everything ok?" Daisy asks stood at the doorway of her patents room.

Daisy is asleep in her room used to being her with Jack and Sarah as she is 13. When she hears Colleen shewakes up. "Is everything ok?" Daisy asks stood at the doorway of her patents room.

Sarah had just gotten up as Colleen came in. "Oh baby." She said sympathetically. "Let's get you some of your medicine." She said walking with her to the bathroom and got her some of her allergy medicine. "Open wide baby."

Faith sat down at the table and ate her donuts slowly as usual. She always ate her food slowly, so she wouldn't get a stomach ache like she always did. "Thank you Daddy."

"You're welcome, baby," Jack said as he gave Faith a kiss on the top of her head. "Would you like some juice, or chocolate milk? And yes, Daisy, you can have your donuts whenever you want as long as you eat in the kitchen or dining room."

Faith smiled and giggled a bit when he kissed her head. "Chocolate milk please." She said with a smile forming.

Sarah scooped Colleen up with a groan. She was getting too big for this. "Looks like Daddy brought donuts." She carried her downstairs and to the table. "Hi hon."

I go upstaors amd i get some clothes to weae for the day before going into the bathroom and taking my showet. Once i finish i dry myself and get changed before i go and bpow dry my hair. I am now wearing a dress and my hair is straightened with a hairband in