LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

Sarah went upstairs and sat on the edge of Colleen's bed. She started reading the story to her, until she realized the girl was asleep. She kissed her head and shut the light off as she walked out of the room.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have no idea. I heard a thump so I came to check on her and found her like this," Jack said as he made sure Faith's head was turned so she wouldn't choke on the vomit. "It's okay baby, it's okay," he said calmly to Faith as he stroked her hair.

"So...which one of us is going with her?" Jack asked Sarah as the paramedics worked on Faith. He didn't like the idea of leaving Colleen alone with the two teenagers, especially since she wasn't comfortable with Oliver yet. "Or should we both go?"

The paramedics let Jack ride in the ambulance with Faith since she was so little and thought y would be best. "Has she ever had any seizures before?"

Sarah picked Colleen up and hugged her. "Faith is sick." She said, not wanting to scare the seven year old. "Daddy is going to the hospital with her so she can be better."

"Much better," Jack said. "But we have a little...problem. She had, um, a bit of an accident." He didn't want to embarrass Faith by bringing it up, but he didn't have anything to change her into and knew he couldn't leave her like that.

The doctor nodded sympathetically. "That happens to allot of kids when they have seizures. It's okay. Their bodies just stop listening. I'll have a nurse come bring something for her to change into.

Jack quickly got Faith dressed and sat with her on his lap until the nurse had fresh sheets on the bed. He got her settled in, then followed the nurse as she left the room. "Um, excuse me, I was wondering if you could bring me some...protection for my daughter. She has a lot of accidents," he explained quietly. "She usually wears pull ups, but whatever you have is fine."