LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know, might be a while," Jack admitted, wondering what was keeping traffic at a standstill. He glanced in the rearview mirror and saw her sad little face. "It's okay honey, there's nothing you could do about it," he said calmly.

Far ahead at the tip of the traffic jam was a couple of people arguing about a small dent one put in the others bumper. After 5 more minutes the police arrived to settle the diapers nd soon traffic was moving again and the honking had stopped.

Sarah sighed, and silently shook her head. She went outside and grabbed the pizza from Jack. "I'll get the food passed out. Don't worry." She said, hoping not to embarrass Faith further than she already was.

"Thanks." With his hands free Jack grabbed Faith and carried her inside and upstairs, carefully avoiding the rest of the family. "Honey, it's okay. There was nowhere for you to go potty. I'm not mad," he said softly as he set her down in the bathroom and started removing her wet clothes.

Sarah smiled and nodded before heading inside. She set the pizza box down in the middle of the table and called Oliver down for dinner. She didn't open the box howwvr, since they had the rule of waiting until everyone was at the table before they started eating.

"Mom, do we have to wait? I'm so hungry," Colleen said, her stomach still grumbling loudly.

Jack sighed. As much as he wanted to reassure Faith, he knew the chance of her not having another accident was practically nonexistent. He wiped her down with a warm, soapy washcloth, then brought her to her room. "Might as well put your pajamas on," he said as he grabbed a pull up and a nightgown.

Sarah put a piece or two of pizza in everyone's plates depending on how much they usually ate and gave one to Oliver to start. After everyone's drinks were poured, she herself started to dig in.

Colleen quickly devoured her two pieces of pizza. "Can I have more, please?"

Jack ate his and looked at Faith. "I think someone's ready for bed." He picked her up and brought her back upstairs. "Come on baby, let's brush your teeth," he said as he set her down on the bathroom counter. He put a bit of toothpaste on her toothbrush and handed it to her.

Jack carried Faith to bed and tucked her in. "Do you want a story?" he asked.

Colleen ate the rest of her pizza slowly, or at least slower than the first two, pieces, and drank her fruit punch. "Mom, will you play a game with me?" she asked when she was done, since she didn't have Faith to play with.

"Chutes and ladders," Colleen replied, and ran to the playroom to get the game. She soon returned to the kitchen and set the board up on the table.

Jack have Faith a kiss goodnight and headed back downstairs. "She's out like a light," he said to Sarah.

Sarah chuckled and let Colleen pick her character before selecting her own. "You go first honey." She said. "Did you put the monitor in her room so we can hear if she gets upset in the night?"

"Okay." Colleen put the board and pieces back in the box and returned the game to the playroom before running upstairs. She used the toilet and brushed her teeth before going to her room and putting her pajamas on. She grabbed her stuffed animal and a book and climbed into bed to wait for Sarah.