LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah looked around. She didn't feel like making something, so she'd order a pizza. She didn't even know what Oliver liked really, so plain pizza should be safe. "One plain pizza should be a good choice."

Faith trotted behind Jack, almost stepping on his feet before climbing into her booster seat and buckling up.

"Your father and Faith are going to go pick up dinner. Set the table, and then it's back to your room until dinner."

Sarah shut the door once Colleen had made it out, and saw that the table was set, and Daisy had went back upstairs. She decided to try and find out more about the new boy living under her roof. She sat down next to Oliver, and smiled. "So, why do you wear that eyepatch exactly?"

Sarah shut the door once Colleen had made it out, and saw that the table was set, and Daisy had went back upstairs. She decided to try and find out more about the new boy living under her roof. She sat down next to Oliver, and smiled. "So, why do you wear that eyepatch exactly?"

Oliver smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his head. "Well...there was an accident. I have to wear it, so my..." He swallowed hard, and went on shakily, "So my..hole doesn't get filled with dust. So I don't freak anyone out." Ducking his head, he scratched his neck, and blushed very deeply, biting his lip. "I lost my eye in the accident; they had to get rid of it so it wouldn't infect my brain." was all that he whispered, before blushing even deeper. He then stretched back the waistband of his pants and swallowed heavily; his traitorous bladder had let loose. After putting his pants back in place, he muttered, "...Sorry."

"It's okay. I just wanted to know. You don't need to be sorry." Sarah said calmly, placing a gentle hand on Oliver,s leg. "Is there anything else you want me to know? And again, if you ever need help with your diapers or anything else, just ask me or Jack. We won't let any of the little ones, or Daisy find out."

Oliver blushed, and spoke after a moment of nervous silence, "In that case, can you help me now? I..." He trailed off, and tried to think of a way to say this without sounding childish. Silence engulfed him for a moment, and he listened to the sound of his own breathing, rubbing his head. "I'm wet." His voice was a whisper, very soft and barely audible, as he squirmed slightly.

When they got to the pizzeria Jack got the pizza, as well as 2-liter bottles of Coke, Sprite and fruit punch. He didn't normally buy sugary drinks for the kids but figured tonight was a special occasion, what with Oliver joining the family. "Here, can you help me?" he asked as he handed a bottle to each of the girls.

• 1 month later...

Sarah smiled warmly and nodded. "Sure hun." She said, standing up and allowing Oliver to lead her to his room.

Faith smiled and took the bottle gratefully, loving to be able to help out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Faith climbed into the car and sat with the 2 liter in her lap, buckling herself into her booster seat. She stayed pretty quiet most of the ride home, watching the raindrops run down the window outside of the car. About halfway home, they reached somewhat of a traffic jam. "Daddy, I gotta go," She piped up after a few minutes of squirming.

Jack looked around, weighing his options; unfortunately, he didn't have any. They were currently in the center lane, with cars all around them so pulling over to let her pee on the side of the road wasn't an option. If he could get into the right lane he could turn off in a few miles and get to a gas station, but the distance was no shorter than just going home. He sighed and hoped the traffic would start moving soon. "Honey, I'm sorry, but there's no way for me to get out of here right now." He almost asked her to try holding it until they got home, but knew the chances of that were slim and saw no reason to upset her. "If you have to go, just go. I'll clean you up as soon as we get home."

Faith's small porcelain like fave turned red when her dad suggested she just go. She knew she probably couldn't hold it, but didn't want to just do it on purpose. She looked over at her sister and put her head down, and started wetting herself. She started shaking a little, feeling so embarrassed. She bit her lip though and tries not to cry as she tugged down her shirt to try and hide the soaked seat and clothes.