LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack sighed. "I don't have a dry pull up for you. We left everything in the car," he explained, as he'd thought that with her recent accident she'd at least make it through lunch without wetting herself.

Faith frowned, and looked down at her lap. She felt tears sting her eyes, and start to roll down her face. She felt bad for having two accidents so close together. "I'm sorry."

Faith continued crying, feeling ashamed and terrible. She sat on the bench where Colleen and Sarah had a,ready returned, and the food was there was well.

Sarah looked up at Jack when they returned to the table, and raised an eyebrow, seeing the tears falling down Faith's face.

"Honey, don't talk with your mouth full." Sarah said, wiping the sauce, and tucking a napkin into her shirt.

Faith ate her chicken nuggets in silence, other than her tears and sniffles.

Faith sniffled and ate about half of her chicken. She moved over closer to Jack, and rested her head on his arm.

"Wow good job!" Sarah praised. "You're getting so big huh?"

Jack chuckled as he looked at Colleen's plate. "Why is it always the skinny ones that eat more than anyone else?" he asked his wife, wondering how the girl could eat so much and still be as thin as a rail. Then he looked at Faith's half-eaten meal. "You better finish your lunch if you want to get ice cream with your sister," he said as he rubbed her back.

Faith frowned and sighed, but sat back up, and tried to finish off her small plate. She managed to barely eat all her chicken nuggets, but didn't touch the fries. "I'm full Daddy." She said softly, before returning to resting on his arm.

Jack frowned. He didn't want to upset Faith by not letting her get ice cream, but both girls knew the rule...no treats if you don't finish your meals...and he was pretty sure Colleen would have something to say about it if he broke the rule for her younger sister. He glanced at Sarah, not sure what to do.

I am fast asleep on the couch in the living room. The tv is on with a movie on that i put on to watch. I sleep while you lot are out enjoying yourselves. I now regret lying to my mother as i could have been out at the mall.

Sarah sighed silently. She thought for a moment, looking between Faith and Colleen. "Okay girls. Let's go!" She said, not saying anything about ice cream, hoping Colleen wouldn't either. She scooped up Colleen, and left a tip for the waitress. She carried her out to the car, hoping she had forgotten.

Surprised at the way Sarah grabbed her and hurried out, Colleen temporarily forgot about the promised ice cream. It wasn't until she was in the car, and Jack was helping Faith in, that she remembered. "Hey! We didn't get ice cream yet!" she protested.

Sarah bit her lip nervously and looked at Jack and Faith. She sighed. She couldn't break the rules this time. "Okay. You're right. Let's go get ice cream." She said with a sigh. She took her out of the car, and headed over to the ice cream shop down the street. She looked over at Jack, unsure what to do.

When they got to the small shop, Sarah lifted Colleen back up, and allowed her to pick out her ice cream.

Faith looked at the various options, and ended up pointing to an ice cream cookie sandwich.