LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New ABUniverse

If you had been keeping up with ABU topics here you'd know ;) Approximately, Casey said he would do what he could to make things right regarding paid and unfilled orders with the old company which he is NOT responsible for and he does NOT have to do ;) Of course that will take time <_< and you should ask nicely and not harass him iver this B)

Well I ordered just a 10pack because I was nervous and everything worked out great. Fast shipping with tracking and even a few suckets /candy in the box.....I was very impressed buy the improvements.

SDK diapers were my favorite diapers before I discovered the Tena Slip Maxis. I didn't get caught in ABU's implosion. Now that the dust has cleared a bit, I've decided to give them a shot. They seem to be attempting to earnestly rehabilitate the brand.

They now carry the Rearz Inspire and Spoiled diapers. Bit the bullet, as I, too, have been impressed by Casey's actions since he took over the company, and went ahead and ordered a 12-pack of the Inspire diapers...very excited to test these diapers out!