LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BIG Swim Diapers?

Take note that swim diapers are not intended to absorb pee very well. They are intended to contain feces, but that's it. I've tried swim diapers that are thicker and all they do is drip loads of water when you get out, well that and sag really bad. I've also tried one that was supposed to create a seal around a disposable diaper. Unfortunately the small of your back ensures that there is no way to get a good seal to keep the water out. I have another one that is similar to the Gabbys. They work ok enough to get you into the water without dripping all over the place, but don't think you can flood them and get away with it.

Take note that swim diapers are not intended to absorb pee very well. They are intended to contain feces, but that's it. I've tried swim diapers that are thicker and all they do is drip loads of water when you get out, well that and sag really bad. I've also tried one that was supposed to create a seal around a disposable diaper. Unfortunately the small of your back ensures that there is no way to get a good seal to keep the water out. I have another one that is similar to the Gabbys. They work ok enough to get you into the water without dripping all over the place, but don't think you can flood them and get away with it.