LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hate it when this happens

yes some pregnant lady's need diapers/ pullups kinda like one of my older post awhile back when i sold some diapers to a lady about to pop. I think its becoming more socially excepted and with more options out you see it more.

I think some women are so paranoid about their waters breaking but they don't realize it's rare for it to happen before you are at the hospital. I read it's 25% of women have had their water break before they went into labor. Mine always broke while I was in labor and it was always right before the baby would come out. I think Hollywood has made women think waters always break before you get to the hospital. But it did happen to my sister in law in the car and it was after she was sent home but ended up coming back. I hear some women use trash bags to put on their car seat on the way to the hospital fearing their water will break.

So you saw someone buying incontinence products for completely legitimate reasons and you "hate it" because it gets you in the diaper mood? It sounds to me like you need to learn to control your urges a little better, because watching people so intently for buying diapers is a little creepy honestly. How would you feel if you were in their situation?

So you saw someone buying incontinence products for completely legitimate reasons and you "hate it" because it gets you in the diaper mood? It sounds to me like you need to learn to control your urges a little better, because watching people so intently for buying diapers is a little creepy honestly. How would you feel if you were in their situation?

I'm thinking someone didn't read EXACTLY what was written. ;) At no time did he do any of what you state. He was in the Pharmacy area, they also were in the Pharmacy area. The younger girl went over to where the Depends were, He was not there, he was shopping for another item. She returned to around his area and the other woman and over heard their conversation as any normal person would. He wasn't there to see or hear, he just happened to be. DL's are not AB's and as such have a different mindset on diapers. To see someone buying diapers and wanting to wear them is hardly a bad "Urge". ;)