LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you figure out how old you are? I want a baby bottle, sleep with a teddy bear, & am medically incontinent & in pull up type diapers 24/7

There are other things to that. As a little, are you aware, inside, of whether you are a girl? That says you are over 3 and maybe 4-1/2. Are you "too old" for the bottle? That would say 4 or over (this would have come from parents or othere; the famous "That's for babies"). There would be other things that you have not mentioned

I am unsure of what you mean? I'm a cisgendered female totally comfortable being a girl. I also enjoy my Disney collection in all it's forms if that helps.

What I mean is that, while physical sex characteristics are what they are. the psychological awpects acquire between 3 and 5 over that two-year peariod, the idea goes from being called a boy or girl gradually shifts to being internalized and the tastes and psychological properties take effect. What you have said, without getting long and boring, tells me you are close to 4-1/2. That would make you more Adult Kid, preschooler. Now, just what part incontinence plays in your perception of yourself, I do not know, it could be anything from background to predominant

A specific age may be irrelevant and an "age range" may be more appropriate. There are others who whose input should also be takin in and considered. My thinking as that it would be 4-1/3 to 5-1/4