LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Plushies Are Fun, Oh My! Or Are They?

Ahhh man... I didnt think I would like stuffed animals until a gf of mine encouraged me to snuggle with hers. The feeling of having a giant (it was 4' tall) teddy bear in my arms while wearing footed pjs and a diaper was overwhelming-the feeling of being comforted times 100.

Im pretty tall myself-if I ever get a plushie Im going to get a giant one, preferably close to my height. My only fear is if I see a bear in the woods my instict will be to spoon it instead of running away.

Ahhh man... I didnt think I would like stuffed animals until a gf of mine encouraged me to snuggle with hers. The feeling of having a giant (it was 4' tall) teddy bear in my arms while wearing footed pjs and a diaper was overwhelming-the feeling of being comforted times 100.

Im pretty tall myself-if I ever get a plushie Im going to get a giant one, preferably close to my height. My only fear is if I see a bear in the woods my instict will be to spoon it instead of running away.

You would need to be in Yellowstone(too many stupid tourists feeding bears) or Alaska or somewhere really wild to see much more than the bear making itself scarce very quickly.

We've been asked quite a few times - so an upcoming episode of our podcast will tackle (and cuddle) the topic of plushies! But more than that: what are your favorite things besides diapers?

Obviously this is directed to Adult Babies, Littles, Adult Kids, etc.

Here's your questions - answer as many or few as you'd like:

• Do you have any plushies?
  • Tell us about your favorite one.
  • Why is it (are they) important to you?
  • What do you do with your plushie?
  • Is there something(s) other than plushies that you just have to have?
  • So on and so forth...

Generally let us know what you like, and feel necessary, in order to get to that special place of ABness in as few words as possible.

As always answers may be used on an upcoming show and we'll link to this thread (if anyone participates) in our show notes.

And thanks for helping Sammy and I with the podcast :)

Hi I'm Princess Ariel! I've always loved stuffed animals. As I child, I had many bunnies simply because I happened to be born the week of Easter & everyone got me a bunny. They were something I collected for many years until our basement flooded. I always loved Disney and my parents encouraged this, buying me posters, films, and other merchandise for years. One day, I came home when I was 13 & my mom was taking my Beauty and the Beast framed poster off the wall. I asked what she was doing & she said "We're getting ready for a garage sale. You're too old for these." I said "No I'm not! I'm going to collect them!" I'm sure you're all aware that Disney merch is everywhere. But I don't collect all things Disney. I have posters, films, jewelry, clothes, journals, and a few books. Disney collecting is my favorite hobby. I've met so many friends through it. In terms of current stuffed animals, I have 4. All have sentimental value. I have Princess Melody-my Disney Princess Build a Bear, Tigger, Marie, and Harmony. Harmony is one of several bears made with hymnal fabric by my aunt. She & I were close & she made Harmony for me. I'd been looking for Tigger & Marie plushes for a while because they're 2 of my favorites. I'd finally found them at Disney Store. Princess Melody was made just for my collection in 2013. She's since become a comfort for my PTSD & disabilities. I only sleep with Princess Melody & Tigger. Harmony is too old & frail. But all 4 of them live on my bed.
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a wolf plushie I like to cuddle with occasionally, though right now hes sitting up with all my other collectibles. I'd love to get a big Lucario (Pokemon) to cuddle with though as I admit I love pokemon and see Lucario as my pokemon self. Sadly I'd want him to be life sized and only found one that'd be right and they're hand crafted and cost over 1200$ (US) to have one made, next tax season maybe.

• Do you have any plushies?

Yes, i do :D

• Tell us about your favorite one.

My only one, hes a spongebob.

• Why is it (are they) important to you?

My plush was given to be by one of my bestest friends in the hole wide world, sadly he lives like a for ever a way.

• What do you do with your plushie?

I sleep with mine, basically every night he can be found cuddled under one of my arms

• Is there something(s) other than plushies that you just have to have?

My blanket, kinda the same story

• So on and so forth...

His image

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&imaage=27589

I have a wolf plushie I like to cuddle with occasionally, though right now hes sitting up with all my other collectibles. I'd love to get a big Lucario (Pokemon) to cuddle with though as I admit I love pokemon and see Lucario as my pokemon self. Sadly I'd want him to be life sized and only found one that'd be right and they're hand crafted and cost over 1200$ (US) to have one made, next tax season maybe.

Yeah, found someone that makes them on deviant art, due to size and shipping this person charges a bit, but her work looks good, still that 1200 dollar price tag hurts just thinking about it as that's about what I paid for my fursuit (1250$), Keep hoping to find one at a more reasonable price, but if not I'll suck it up, wait til there's an open commission and set up a purchase.

I have my Fluttershy (My Little Pony) Build a Bear stuffy. Haven't thought about putting diapers on her, probably wouldn't. It would cover her cutie mark.

Don't feel bad, when they are in baby mode, they don't want to have a cutie mark ;)

I've put diapers on mine, and it didn't look right, because the diapers were way too big (even tho they were baby diapers). If I were to try it again, I'd pick up a pack of newborn diapers. For the CMCs, they are so tiny that I think I'd have to construct diapers myself, or find a pack of diapers meant for a doll.

I have 15 ponies from B-a-B, about to order Shining Armor so that'll be 16. As an aside, I love how the staff ignore that I'm a middle aged guy and still do the same heart ceremony as they do for the kids, such a fun atmosphere in that store. One tip: if they offer half-price gift cards buy as many as they'll allow, and of course use their coupons.

I also have 14 misc pony plushies of various sizes and one Hello Kitty.

I used to keep all the B-a-B ponies on my bed, but I have way too many now and they kept falling off, even with this queen-sized bed. So now, I just keep 2 or 3 and cycle them.

• 2 months later...