LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearingclouds.com ordering

So today I picked up my first order from Wearingclouds.com, the owner Sean was nice enough to make time for on-site orders, very professional and courteous about things and kind too. Apparently on average most sample packs are about $15 shipping as it's all being done on the fly, I'm sure as things pick up there will be an opportunity to work out volume discounting or reductions though. Personally for me it was nicer to go see everything and make a trip out of it to get some new diapers. ^_^

• 8 months later...

Wanted to post here in hopes that Wearing Clouds have a DD account and for everyone else here since this thread doesn't seem to have much activity.

I ordered from them a couple of days ago and I received a order confirmation within 45 minutes of placing my order. Order was shipped out the following day since it was late PM early AM hours. Order arrived today and everything was packed securely. I also appreciated the 10% off coupon for my next order. WC selection was pretty good and the prices and shipping were fair and reasonable. Ordered a couple of diapers to try out that I wouldn't have had money to spend on, especially if it turned out I didn't like them.

I really am glad they exist to do what they do. I will gladly be ordering from them again in the near future.