LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More colors back in stock!

DailyDi

tumblr_nkv51wqYFY1snzugvo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nkv51wqYFY1snzugvo2_250.jpgtumblr_nkv51wqYFY1snzugvo4_250.jpgtumblr_nkv51wqYFY1snzugvo5_250.jpg

Black, Gray, Beige, Orange, Green and Purple diapers will be back in stock on the 15th! Order now as supplies will be very limited (less than 20 per color) until our larger order comes in next month.

Thanks. We're trying to get the price of the super undies down, but they are a very expensive product to manufacture and we are paying more than double per unit for them than any of the diapers!

Thanks. We're trying to get the price of the super undies down, but they are a very expensive product to manufacture and we are paying more than double per unit for them than any of the diapers!

WHAT??? super undies???? :o O*M*G!!!!! I was looking at those on their site and they didn't have my size! :crybaby: but you got 'em now.....me gotta buy some!

:thumbsup:

How awesome is that?? :D

<------ likes training pants! :D

I love my orange and green one, they are far better then the other 4 with out the guards that I have.

Might order another orange one, or save up for some supper undies... or bolt of them!

do they come in large ?