LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discouraged With Diapermates

I like to new setup to diapermates, its extrememly user friendly. But its that same user friendliness that leaves me feeling discouraged. I looked on there for females within 500+ miles of me and there is one with a photo. So I, for giggles, looked up men instead under the osposis of a female. You wouldnt believe the pages and pages of adds with pictures that the men here have on there in comparison to the one female add. Kind of makes you think you may never find that diapergirl. There is no real point to this post, only that I kind of felt a little defeated when I saw that.

Collin

I like to new setup to diapermates, its extrememly user friendly. But its that same user friendliness that leaves me feeling discouraged. I looked on there for females within 500+ miles of me and there is one with a photo. So I, for giggles, looked up men instead under the osposis of a female. You wouldnt believe the pages and pages of adds with pictures that the men here have on there in comparison to the one female add. Kind of makes you think you may never find that diapergirl. There is no real point to this post, only that I kind of felt a little defeated when I saw that.

Collin

1) The site is new, give us time to get everyone registered again.

2) The majority of our female members do not post a profile to avoid getting contacted by 1000 guys not in their area and not matching their interests. Instead they register without a profile and contact the people who they feel are a match for them.

I would also like to add, that if you search the web sites, such as the awsume daily diapers!!!, you limit yourselfa very limited friendship or more. I am quite a bit older than those that are looking, but will also tell you "that to find is as yet to you have to seek." I have had more mommies and babysitters, than I care to talk about, all these have started from a trust and a friendship first. I have paid some to start with, but most were just your normal girlfriends or just friends..I.E. no sex or whatever.

Now I have to ask myself, being married twice now, how anyone in there right mind could have been married keeping a secret (actually a truth). from their partner, and complain of such a travisty, that they don't feel there wife (or partner as it be) is justified in not accepting them. You seriously lied to them from the start!!!. I don't have a rhyme or reason other than telling the truth. I to have over 20 mommies/sitters, and have been this way in over 30 plus years might know what I'm doing (perhaps I should publish the book). You certain people would be surprised if you told the truth from the start what you would end up with. Quite simply there is a time and place to be honest, maybe at the start somewhere after that but not in the middle of a married situation.

The moral of the story is, don't look for someone who has what you are the same as..because no one, that is into this lifestyle, has a partner that is able to do what your asking..start thinking of what you can offer someone else, instead of thinking what they can give you..It will get you alot farther in life. Just maybe you will find you that life partner, (Daddy, Mommy, anywhere in between is just the person that loves you and will do whatever it takes to make you happy..thus being that you aren't to selfish, to give them what they need too.

Sign me... been there done that..and Had more diaper changes by others than you have... okay maybe not..but bet more than most..off my high horse.. think about it..

P.S. tired of the crazys on here that think cause I want to make friends that my mommy would change your diaper...get a life!!!! I know it's a limited amount but had to spout it out again!! I was 18 once too . I think!

Guest diamondback688

i actually didnt tell mt g/f the truth in the begginning, i have no idea how i managed it...but about a 2 weeks later i invited her over to my condo just to spend some time together, and she was looking for the bathroom and went into my room by accident and saw a bag of molicare diapers i left out on my bed by accident...so she finally found the bathroom, and when she came out she asked me about the bag of diapers and i told her the truth...and we have been together ever since...

I am having trouble getting the flow of your comments from what preceded this. Just that you are down on know-it-all younger abdls??

I would also like to add, that if you search the web sites, such as the awsume daily diapers!!!, you limit yourselfa very limited friendship or more. I am quite a bit older than those that are looking, but will also tell you "that to find is as yet to you have to seek." I have had more mommies and babysitters, than I care to talk about, all these have started from a trust and a friendship first. I have paid some to start with, but most were just your normal girlfriends or just friends..I.E. no sex or whatever.

Now I have to ask myself, being married twice now, how anyone in there right mind could have been married keeping a secret (actually a truth). from their partner, and complain of such a travisty, that they don't feel there wife (or partner as it be) is justified in not accepting them. You seriously lied to them from the start!!!. I don't have a rhyme or reason other than telling the truth. I to have over 20 mommies/sitters, and have been this way in over 30 plus years might know what I'm doing (perhaps I should publish the book). You certain people would be surprised if you told the truth from the start what you would end up with. Quite simply there is a time and place to be honest, maybe at the start somewhere after that but not in the middle of a married situation.

The moral of the story is, don't look for someone who has what you are the same as..because no one, that is into this lifestyle, has a partner that is able to do what your asking..start thinking of what you can offer someone else, instead of thinking what they can give you..It will get you alot farther in life. Just maybe you will find you that life partner, (Daddy, Mommy, anywhere in between is just the person that loves you and will do whatever it takes to make you happy..thus being that you aren't to selfish, to give them what they need too.

Sign me... been there done that..and Had more diaper changes by others than you have... okay maybe not..but bet more than most..off my high horse.. think about it..

P.S. tired of the crazys on here that think cause I want to make friends that my mommy would change your diaper...get a life!!!! I know it's a limited amount but had to spout it out again!! I was 18 once too . I think!

No certainly not down on the Younger crew, just asking them to try alittle common sense before wondering around in a daze and spending their entire life in the hunt for the "Magical" Mommy figure to just appear. We had a poll as to where others have met there mate, and actually several into others that know about them and the like.

Basically I was trying to say don't restrict yourself to finding a Mommy but rather someone whom you could share your life with, With all things ;)

Face it guys,you'll never meet a mommy this way. I've never ever recieved any interest in an ad,I've replied to plenty,over many years and have never gotten a response. There must be 500 guys looking for every one woman. Try to meet anyone,tell them within the first few times you have sex,see what happens. every once in a while you meet someone kind who doen't mind. If you live in a large town or city seek out prostitutes. If you are a nice guy you'll find a very kind person with a bit of shopping. Most sex workers are non-judgemental and quite a few are suprisingly compassionate.

I'm kind of regretting that I even made a profile there. Because of the shortage of girls I'm getting tons of messages from people who don't match my interests at all. I don't mind talking to most of them, but some of them are downright creepy. Some of them seem to be trying to manipulate me into being what they want me to be rather than seeing me for what I am. I made it pretty clear that I have no interest in being a mommy but there are still people who have sent me messages asking me to be their mommy.

I can really understand why so few girls are willing to make a profile.

That's the problem. The few women there are get bombarded by guys who aren't good at developing and mantaining relationships. try to find a girlfriend,ask her to be your mommy. Considering how hard it can be to get a date at all how can you expect to get a date with a self-proclaimed mommy. Try this boys: get up,get out to the gym. work hard,eat right. develop a good looking body. see if you don't start getting more dates. Your goal should be going out on dates,not finding a mommy. If you only want to have sex in a diaper seek out a sexworker. Either way don't be creepy. relax a little. buck up guys. you can celebrate eveyrthing you are. Thanks for the gentle post abby.

I couldn't agree more about honesty. I was upfront and honest with my girlfriend from the very biginning of our relationship. I told her about all my fantasies and fetishes...diapers being one of the main ones.

I did not know if she would accept it or run away screaming but I took the chance and I am glad I did.

It has been a year and half now and we could not be happier. So, yes, I would say that being honest is the best way.

2) The majority of our female members do not post a profile to avoid getting contacted by 1000 guys not in their area and not matching their interests. Instead they register without a profile and contact the people who they feel are a match for them.

your saying they can hide their profile?, or am i lost on that point you made?

but yes i noticed that as well though even on the old system i never found anyone from my area so i didnt bother to signup this time. maybe one day that'll change...

I think its that they register, but then don't fill out the profile, like all those questions and that bit where you have to write about what you are like and what sort of person you are looking for. I haven't filled out some of that infomation yet, but only because I never seem to have enough time to think of what to write.

Collin

I usually look for girls that match my OTHER interest... computers, religion, camping, anime, what-have-you,

and then, right away, I fill them in on the pacifier. The pacifier usualy isn't enough to frighten them away, but you can usually tell by their reaction to the pacifier how they will react later to the rest of it. I've even had one say "Aw, that's cute", and then when I vaguely mentioned that there was more to it, she said "Omg! Do you wear diapers and drink from bottles and stuff?". Unfortunately, that one just dumped me not 12 hours ago, but for unrelated reasons.