LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In The Uk

huggieslover

hi terribigbum if you fancy chatting get me on my yahoo. or if any others manc/lancs area want to chat?

hi im 27 yr male, i live near northampton and wanting to meet girls.and chat.

have liked nappies since i was 4 years old.like playing nappy games.would lv to be a daddy as well as be mummied.

my real biological mother actually died when i was 10 yrs old.so it would be nice to be mothered again.

heres my email if you want to chat. storey302@btinternet.com

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I am thinking of hosting a nappied party at my place in October at some point. It would be free to attend and entirely open to anyone who wanted to come. The only rules would be mutual respect and that nobody does something that others don't want to do. It would be a chance to meet people in an informal surrounding, have a few drinks and maybe enjoy being nappied for a night. It could be as full-on or gentle as everyone wanted it to be, but as I am lucky enough to have a fairly large place, I thought it might be an idea. I'm thinking of posting a fuller message as a seperate post in this forum at some point in the coming days/weeks, as I think through the details, but for now I'd love to know if anyone was interested. It'd be open to anyone, so let me know. At the end of the day, (like nearly everyone else I'd imagine) I'm a down to earth normal guy who happens to love wearing nappies.

All the best peeps

Tone.x

Hi James,

I live in Camberley, which is in Surrey (vaguely near Guildford/Reading). It's a shame that I didn't know you when you was at Exeter Uni!

Glad to hear you're keen, I really hope we could work out something fun that everyone could enjoy, regardless of age/sex/interest etc. The idea, is to bring only two things. Yourself and a very open/tolerant mind!

Tony.

• 3 weeks later...

No I'm afraid I don't know Roli or Ian... I don't really know anyone yet I have to say. That was my thinking behind the party idea. Get to meet some people and maybe indulge in some nappy play! Fulfill some dreams and all that. Is everyone still keen, I need to start thinking about dates and that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Im new here, so a bit about me first. I am straight, 29years old, married and have no kids yet. I am male and I live in Surrey.

I have been a diaper lover for about as long as I can remember. I can't get hold of much round here but generally use Kendall, Papmpers size 6, Huggies Dry Nights, Dr P if I can get them, or a terry nappy with plastic pants.

I have been reading about the meet and I would be interested providing I can get the time off - I work weekends. It would be nice to go with someone though rather than by myself but unfortunatley my wife does not understand and so it can be a bit hard to do anything.

I would like to share experiences and meet up with other DL's, preferably female, but not for a relationship, just someone that understands would be a start!

I will check back about the meet.

Happywhenwet

Hi Peeps

I had been lurking around for a while so just posted my intro in the Newbie Nursery.

Im UK male, long time DL just recently gone 24/7, I would love to chat to people with similar interests.

No stress, commitment just chat, im not gay but dont mind talking to males in a non sexual context.

Everyone is welcome to add me EvilKurisu@yahoo.co.uk/kyotokuris@hotmail.com

Im in Liverpool, hope to hear from other DL or Mummies.

Thanks for reading

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, my name is Caydey Im from Birmingmham. I travel around the UK a lot. I have never met another adultkid in person, but I am always open to make new freinds. Also I am new to this site so thats why i introducd myself.. :thumbsup:

Guest getcape

Hey everyone, I'm from Manchester. I'm new to this but would like to hear from any girl DL's or any other interests you may have. If interested e-mail me at getcape@yahoo.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

still looking for an ab/dl in the milton keynes/northampton area if anyone wants to chat feel free to sens me a e mail.

nappylad7@hotmail.co.uk

would love to get to know a few people from around my way. thanks

hey nappylad im from milton keynes drop me an email sometime if you want to chat

Helloooo :P

I'm a Good looking 24 yr old Bi AB guy living in the south east of England, I don't mind who I talk to aslong as you're nice so if anybody wants to chat or even if theres anyone fairly close that wants to meet up then just let me know.

:fish_h4h::fish_h4h::fish_h4h::fish_h4h::fish_h4h::fish_h4h:

Hehe....I has an Aquarium B)

It's nice isn't it? :rolleyes:

Hey everyone :) *hugs*

Im 23, going on 2 - AB

Im looking for friends in and around Grimsby area to chat too and have fun with :)

Also looking for a Daddy / Mummy, but I know they are rare :(

Pm me here or contact me via YIM at Babysamie1984(at)yahoo.com (emails dont arrive at this address - so dont email it as I cant read em)

Stay nappied :D

BabySamie