LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In The Uk

huggieslover

Hiya guys.

I'm from Camberley in Surrey. I'm a 22yo diaper lover, and would love to hear from people with similar interests. Girls or guys, I am very open minded. Ideally I would like to meet a nice girl who I could get to know. I'm not neccessarily looking for anything too soon too fast, but I would love to just get to know a few people interested in this scene also and maybe just share things bit by bit. Add me on MSN if you like and say hello. My address is navalaviator69@hotmail.com.

Take it easy guys,

Tony

Hiya everyone.

I’m Dave 25 (soon 26) From Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.

Have been a DL for a good few years (2001) have met a few AB/DL people and has gone really well. Latest one was 01/03/07 to 02/03/07 Yes (24 Hour Stay over) excellent 24 hour (non-sexual nappy fun)

Would very much like to meet others and have some sort of group maybe and have a fun day out

am friendly and open minded.

I will be posting some photos of me on this site within the next day or so, of my 24 hour session i had this week.

Hope to hear from anyone who is up for meeting

Before contacting me, I would like to make it VEARY CLEAR

1. I’m not interested in any sexual encounters

2. I don’t like abuse so respect please

3. No time wasters – If you want a chat great but, I like to get to know people little before meeting, so don’t expect a meeting on our first chat.

Part from that, I’m pretty much up for a good time, so feel free to contact me

Wow I would be too shy to put up a pic of me online :P:P

be nice to chat to anyone local, I'm very much like uk_ld - not interested in sexual encounters at all, but just silly nappy fun. I'd actually happily spend a good portion of time nappy hunting - I love going to shops to find hard to spot diapers for sale ;) hehehe - still hoping to find a shop I can buy Abri from off teh shelf - oh well!!

I do LOVE my plushies too, as I'm a furry y'see :) I have a car and free weekends :)

msn is: yiparfwoof (at) hotmail (dot) com

DP

We should all make a day out some where like alton towers or some thing on them lines.

Set a date and time to meet up and see what happens.

That's what I have been thinking for some time now anyway099.gif

I've heard mixed reviews about the AB/DL meet Sparky - I'm sure others might have better reviews, but I'd say just watch yourself there.

I heard a LOT of groping and bum-patting goes on, along with a few smelly leering babies.

Maybe has a nicer thing or two to say about it, I'm just repeating what I was told from a good friend, when I expressed an interest in it.

DP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Just wondered how many of us live in the UK. I live in Hampshire and would love to speak to other DL's that are around the UK. I also spend lots of time in South Yorkshire too. feel free to email me... huggieslover@hotmail.co.uk or add me to msn (same addy).

Speak soon!

Huggieslover!

hey peeps im in hampshire too lol dint realsie there was so many of us here :D

Hi everyone!

Just wondered how many of us live in the UK. I live in Hampshire and would love to speak to other DL's that are around the UK. I also spend lots of time in South Yorkshire too. feel free to email me... huggieslover@hotmail.co.uk or add me to msn (same addy).

Speak soon!

Huggieslover!

Hi Im new to computers/web etc so if i do anything wrong please let me know. Im 44yo BI curious M (just want 2 chat though at the mo) still getting used to things. Have been DL (not really into AB but if you are no prob still ok 2 chat) ever since i can remember. Im not sure if you will get my Email address so will leave it here. grimdl@hotmail.com Any tips help etc welcome. Cheers D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest klwet

I'm in the North-East of Scotland, I'm probably the only AB/DL in the whole area, though if there are others then they're managing to keep it hidden in a very narrow minded region of the UK.

Well i'm from Glasgow! There's been a couple of people who i've talked too which are into this fetish in Scotland. However i've not found any girls yet :(