LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In The Uk

huggieslover

Me and Daddy met at Care4baby and have since met others from all over not just in UK. We are now in Liverpool.

Great to meet like minded people whether they be DL's or AB's, sissies or TG's we have an open door.

Yeah and if Liverpool wasn't so far away, I'd have 'gate-crashed' ;) yours and Adam's party the other night Dee B)

D :thumbsup: lly

Hi my names sam im studying at the university if glamorgan and i was wondering if any one around the age of 18-25 wants to meet up

excuse my ignorance but is glamorgan in cornwall??? sorry i was never good at geography lol, im in devon (plymouth) here. and im up for meeting into anyone into nappies ive always wanted to go to a prty but never been any organised or if the have i havent known about them.

Me and Daddy met at Care4baby and have since met others from all over not just in UK. We are now in Liverpool.

Great to meet like minded people whether they be DL's or AB's, sissies or TG's we have an open door.

Hi I am from Liverpool, I am 24, M and I love wearning nappies. I would love to have a chat. What do you think? J

I'm near Portsmouth - anyone going to Mummy Maxine's part in Gt Yarmouth on the 28th? I am if you need a lift.

Some pics of me!!

hi there im in essex if u wanna talks

Hiya! I'm in the north west (Lancaster). I'd love to chat with some other folk. Feel free to pm me. :)

hi love to talks to you

feel free to emails me

cissyadultbaby@yahoo.co.uk

hi there i like tro think of myself as cissy baby would love to chats my email is cissyadultbaby@yahoo.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi _ I am in Hampshire (seems more in the North of England), I am near Farnborough, be good to hear from anyone near by or of course anyone in UK.

Ooooh scary lots of people in Hampshire....I am in Aldershot!!

How many AB/NL are there in Hampshire!??

PM me if any of you want to chat

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya

seen this post while searching for uk friends so will add myself to list.

I am from Chorley in Lancashire.

Single looking for an understanding girl. :blush:

also looking for groups, mommys or a nannys local to play baby games and to baby me

If anyone knows of any please let me know. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hi all i am very new to this forum and also forums in general i am in london and would realy like to meet an ab/dl who wants to be babied as id love to have a little boy or girl! i am totaly amazed at the sheer number of people who do this stuff if any wants to talk or be babied plz drop me a mail or add me to msn on leafy_kille@hotmail.com or send me a pm (i also have skype if u can find me!)

Hey. This is my first post on the forums oooo big step for me lol.

I'm from hampshire too, not too far from Southampton or Portsmouth, very close to Fareham.

My msn is Classified if anyone on here wants to chat with me, hope to speak to ya soon.

Toddla Spuddy