LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In The Uk

huggieslover

Hi everyone!

Just wondered how many of us live in the UK. I live in Hampshire and would love to speak to other DL's that are around the UK. I also spend lots of time in South Yorkshire too. feel free to email me... huggieslover@hotmail.co.uk or add me to msn (same addy).

Speak soon!

Huggieslover!

Hi everyone. I haven't posted for ages. I keep looking for friends in the uk, but never seem to get anywhere. I'm on the Yorkshire coast. I still keep my fingers crossed.

hi im chris

i live at northamptonshire, i been looking for friends for ages, so id lov to meet up.

email. storey302@btinternet.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are people all over the place male and female but you just have to be at the right place and the right time to meet.

I have met a few people mainly couples but it has just happened that way I never went out of my way to meet them it just happened that everyone was free on a certain day to meet up.

Although I did travel all the way to New York to meet an AB Boy in 2001 that was amazing.

Fetish fairs could be a good way of getting to know people there is one in Birmingham each month but i know it is a long way to travel.

i live near lincoln and travel to see my folks down in cornwall regularly.

ppl should meet up wif each other but the general embarrassment of liking nappies seems to prevent this.

plus i cant regularly get on the web to keep track of meetings.

• 2 weeks later...