LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In The Uk

huggieslover

Hi all I am from Leciester, I am not really lookto meet any one in any big rush but it is always nice to know that if you become friends with the person you are talking to you could meet :)

so any way how live close than the moon feel free to get in tuch :)

Hi cid, I'm from leics too. I suppose my name gives away a bit about me, I'm a sissy little girl who likes wetting her nappies. ;)

Hello there, 20 year old male from Southampton, Hampshire here looking to meet with other DL / AB for fun or more, am also happy to be a baby for someone.

If you fancy chating to me PM me and I give you my msn address, look forward to chating / seeing you

Baby Dan :P

Everyone on here seems to be from some where else I can't beleive there arn't any AB/DL's in Sussex here. If popular belief is true there should be at least a dozen in my town so where are you all hidding. Come on be brave come out and express yourselves. :huh: By the way I'm in Brighton. B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya im in mk still im on diaperspace look me up im on there as ukbabyboym.

Anyone near me or anyone that wants a chat shout me up.

Cant wait to hear from anyone hope every one is happy :-)

hi, i'm from leeds, west yorkshire. i would be happy to chat sometime B)

I live in Crawley and work in the Gatwick area this is the first time I,ve spoken to anyone in the same county. :biker_h4h:

Hi i live in Purley and work in Croydon any one up for a real life meet then?

Mal.

I from northwest england Liverpool

So your from Liverpool home of the best football team in europe ( that is the team that wears red not blue) I try to get up your neck of the woods two or three times a year to see a match. I'm pleased to hear from you. :drive1:

Thought I'd post something in this thread rather than just lurking.

I'd love to chat. I'd like to meet some people too.

Socially is fine to start with - i haven't met too many people to talk about this in RL so no idea how I will adjust to that.

I'd be especially interested in talking, if not meeting, anyone with exprience and practical knowledge of hypnosis. Partly to give it a go, also to see it in use, and to ask those questions i've always wanted to.

I have a sexual interest in diapers and/or the activities involving them. Won't hide it but because of the ratio of guys:girls just reckon its worth saying guys don't interest me sexually that much.

• 2 weeks later...

im from the northwest near liverpool, i wouldnt mind getting intouch with ab girls or mummies :D, 22/m. just pm me or add me to msn. im easy going and enjoy meeting new people and chatting :)