LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Untitled

Guest tabooyou

Guest tabooyou

I love this site so much.

I often diaper myself in a plain white t-shirt and fantasize about men. I use two huge safety pins, baby oil, and after-bath ladies' powder. I sit out on the back porch in an adult swing with a glass of wine, contemplate my passions and questions, and look up into the night sky. I have painters'-style jeans on over my "diapers."

I love the fact that you all are so candid, it has helped me to free myself.

You are all my peeps, no matter how we may differ.

Guest tabooyou

I hope you wear plastic pants over your diaper, lol.......

Ha, ha, that's cute. I don't wet myself, though.

You might want to try drinking the wine from a sippy cup... Fun! (I do it!)

Sweet and cute. If that's your thing, then that's totally cool. I'm more for the traditional drinking vessel, but I liked your reply.

Guest tabooyou

Welcome Tabooyou

I'm sure you will find lots of like minded people here as well as have lots of fun reading and partaking of the threads here :)

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Thanks - when I read about what you guys from the U.K. have to say, it makes me very happy. I wish I lived there sometimes (I'm a first-generation-Viking-American).

I often diaper myself in a plain white t-shirt and fantasize about men. I use two huge safety pins, baby oil, and after-bath ladies' powder. I sit out on the back porch in an adult swing with a glass of wine, contemplate my passions and questions, and look up into the night sky. I have painters'-style jeans on over my "diapers."

I would like to say welcome and Hi! it is so nice to hear that there is an other lady that only, likes to wear a diaper and not mess it. I also like to wear mine to work under my work clothes, I'm self employed so I can get away with them under just about any outfit. Sometimes I wonder if, perhaps it is the whole build up to an evening of relaxing with them on, that is the biggest turn on. An other topic to ponder, at a latter date.

Again welcome

Molly Deer

Guest Georgia DL

Hi Taboo

Good to hear you enjoy the comfort of wearing a diaper. I have enjoyed wearing them for many years. I also enjoy fantasizing about a woman in diapers. Is a big turn on for me. I think a woman in a diaper is sexy. I hope you continue to enjoy this lifestyle. For years I thought I was a strange one. thought I was the only one who liked to wear a diaper. When I found DD I found that I wasnt alone...There are scores of us out there! Be bold and wear one out in public and try new and different things. You might find that you are missing out on even more excitement. I did. Take care and stay diapered!

I never go out in just a diaper. I wear shorts over it but the bulk is a dead give-away.

I have a DL friend who is an HVAC repairman. He went out in just his diaper and babyprint plastic pants. There he was working on my air conditioner and the neighbors were turkeynecking!