LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why can't i get one good year?

To make things short here are the 3 main things

1. Worst winter in 8 years in my part of NYS, the area between the first and second floors of my house are getting bad, im starting to think I could come home after work and see the second floor from the first floor through a giant hole

2. 2600 dollar deductible, which we thought was 1800, thats half the year of my $450 medication before I can pay just a $25 deductible, currently at a quarter above minimum wage, getting no overtime (company would like to have none for the whole factory but there are 3 small areas still getting it, they always have the same crew, so my chance of replacing somebody to get overtime is basically 0)

3. The company always points out sales to labor cost, well now I know they are doing even better than I thought as one area alone is almost 10:1 ratio, basically they brag and complain in the same sentence

Id love to get super drunk, but im trying to slow down and I realize I probably shouldn't drink when im in this mood, im trying to remain positive, yet realistic, but right now im feeling like the only reality is pessimistic, im not thinking about cutting just yet, but I'm not sure how long I can walk the border between feeling miserable and acting on stupid thoughts.

Man I hate life right now

Well we are waiting to get approved to get some sort of government agency to redo the roof, which should uncover the problem and fix it, but even if approved it may be a while before they actually do, they said we are basically approved, just waiting for it to get finalized, if they do I don't think they will rush over while its freezing (we've had a lot of -degree days, especially when you factor in wind chill which is supposed to be -36 today), or when its really slippery from snow.

I know things eventually get better, I just don't like knowing that eventually is probably 6 months to overcome everything, and history indicates something else bad is likely to happen by then.

I also realize cutting doesn't solve anything (and it takes feeling a lot we orse as long as i can remain calm) and drinking can be bad too, its just both create some kind of happiness I may not get otherwise

My drinking was very minimal when I quit which happened because I realised that when I drank heavily it was to escape reality. We know that doesn't work :angry: When you sober up everything is still there and you've got less money left- or worse :o So really, it's no escape and whatever happiness it holds is fleeting and gone when it's over. Better to find a happiness that's more permanent or at least can be built on.Yeah, you'll be waiting for that roof- I knew a roofer from Buffalo and he says it's a half-year business up there. That's why he moved down here :lol:

First off thanks for the laugh from the video I've been severely depressed pressed lately and don't know who has it worse the OP or me. Secondly to the OP (Sorry I didn't use your screen name to lazy to scroll up at find out what it is) but have you asked the folks above you if they'll split the costs with you. I hope you get that assistance.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we got approved for the agency to redo the roof, thats one big load dealt with.

Now when I get over the medical deductible i will be delighted, regardless of anything else, we are trying to get a good treadmill at a good price (otherwise it will have to wait)

In a few years I can see feeling way better mentally as things will be way better by summer time.

Again I was so stressed just barely getting 40 hours all week when I could get 60 hour weeks easy last year, as such im drunk again.