LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favriote brands/types of baby powder

Johnsons & Johnsons. I use all of their scents but my favorite was the cooling cucumber melon scent (the one with a green cap). It smelled so good. It's a shame they discontinued it.

Cornstarch feels creepy. Here is what I use

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=36540

Same here DiapermanAI, I use the very same type of baby powder with corn starch from Walmart's brand. I tend to use a bit much and have that poof effect when I sit down...lol. But on the bright side I have not had a diaper rash since using a fair amount with each diaper change. It works. :)

I am honest to god in love with the smell of the Johnson and johnson cornstarch aloe and vitamin E scent! It is my favorite by far. Have been using for a few years now. I have also never experienced a single skin issue since using this product. Very happy with this product!

It is the closes you are going to find th the classic Johnson's Baby Powder and Baby Lotion, outdoing even the origianls. I rmember Johnson's from about 1950 on. Most of the time it came in a metal can. Both the baby powder and lotiion have chaged in the last 25 years

I am soooo tired of lavender and food scented perfumes and powders (in the latter case, no wonder we have an obesity problem when even people smell like food). It would be nice if they had lilac or rose