LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
dyperbole

Rearz Diapers -- "Inspire" and "Spoiled" -- quick review

Shipping in Canada is waayyyy more than in the US. Although 19.99 seems like a lot if you factor in that you pay by weight thats not bad at all. The shipping is probably somewhere in the area of 15$ and then you factor in the gas they spend taking it to the post office, the packaging (tape, boxes, bubblewrap or packing foam), and their time. Also, I have tried to order from the US based Snuggies and they want a minimum $40 to ship to Canada. 

I have ordered from Rearz three times now and always get a fair deal. I am Canadian and have ordered from other suppliers before this (B4NS etc) and I am extremely impressed with Rearz quality and customer service. 

Ok someone who travels to Canada often needs to start importing them and selling them on ebay!!!  To get rid of that $38 postage.  

I just ordered a sample pack from Ebay. once i get them and try them out i'll let you know what i think about them.

I bought a pack of 48 of the inspired and shipped to the southern states. It only cost me $134.29 so I paid $2.90 a diaper and I love them because they get so bulky

It sure has become a lot easier to source great diapers in Canada these days. Not long ago you couldn't even find a domestic supplier of Abena and you'd have to pay a hefty fee to import. The best on the market were Attends and later Tranquillity. Boy has that changed, there are now multiple reputable online retailers engaged in intense competition and prices have come down while selection has increased.

Anyway, I'm curious as to where the rearz inspire diapers are made? They mention that they use "USA grade A fluff" in their description; no idea what that actually means or whether they are sourced from somewhere in the US. As a rule I generally avoid the "made in China" diapers that seem to dominate the ABDL speciality seen, so I'd be curious to try this if it turns out to be made elsewhere.