LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My wife has laser... it has grown back a little but you just go in and they take care of it for you. I would say if I had to guess she has had about 15% regrowth over all. Not bad. They explained that this would happen and you just continue to treat it.

• 1 month later...

The general consensus is shaving will irritate your skin at first, and you will need to do it every week or two at least.

Others prefer just keeping everything trimmed down there, which still has the same general benefits but with less hassle or irritation.

Either way is better than leaving your hair thick down there though.

The aspect of removing hair in the diaper area can certainly be beneficial for convenience during changes and clean up, and some people prefer the look/feel of having little to no hair in that area. I shave with a razor blade down there both front and back and ever since I have it has made clean up so much faster and easy.

One thing to keep in mind though is that when there is no hair to create friction in-between the butt cheeks they will stick to each other when sweaty. This lack of friction and cushion from hair will also make farts significantly more audible. I'm thinking I might start just trimming my butt hair to avoid said trumpet farts. :P

LOL, man that's funny.

Sorry but I'm thinking you've fallen for a bit of racism there. ALL humans have the same amount of hair on their body as even a chimpanzee. However, our hair is much thinner (at varying degrees).

When I was in Asia, people would always look at my arms and legs in wonder because I had hair on them. Almost everyone I met or interacted with (when I had my friend to translate :P) said they have never had much, if any hair grow on their arms or legs. They all wanted to touch my arm to see what it felt like haha!

If you gonna count the hairs you can barely see, then women and kids have beards too...

I would be fine with that kind of hair as they arent noticeable, neither by touch or feel

Look really close to the areas on your body that normally don't have any hair on them. Eventually you will see some very short and extremely fine hairs. This is the same case for every human being (unless you have a hair disorder or they have fallen out from old age/stress). At least this is my understand and what I have on my own body. I also remember a number of reports from scientists saying they were able to confirm we have almost the same number of hairs on our body as a very hairy chimpanzee. It just doesn't seem like it that's all.