LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mommy in austin?

Cliff

Lol, and do either of you actually think this is going to get you a positive outcome? You put in zero effort and believe somehow that will attract someone? Come on.

Seriously guys, if you ask people with partners who participate, myself included, you will definitively find it takes some effort. It takes adult interaction, communication and time.

Maybe try posting your likes, dislikes, what you want to find in a partner, what you have to offer a partner and more. Remembet 0 effort = 0 results.

It's also true that trying to find someone that likes diapers first, then you second, will greatly diminish your chances of finding some versus the other way around.

I'd recommend you start dating first. When you think you've found someone you like, then see if they would like to play with your diapered self and/or be your mommy.

• 1 month later...

I've been in only 3 relationships that I felt were strong enough to let me reveal that I'm a DL. The first 2 went along with it, one even participated. When I was asked if I felt like I was going to ever stop, I knew I couldn't enjoy that part of my life with either of them. My wife is happy for me and encourages my kink. That's why she's my wife. She doesn't participate though