LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper recommendations? I kinda have an idea of what I want

So I have been wearing for the past 3 days, 24/7. I have been using the abriform plastic m4 diapers. They aren't exactly how I wish they would be. For one I noticed that they are very loose around the waist area. I angle the top tapes downwards but that also makes it so the flap that goes over my belly is rather loose and seems to like to fall down a lot. Also they seem to sag a lot when they get really wet. I was hoping that there could be a diaper that fits snugly and securely, so I can be more mobile and stuff. Also these don't have the cutesy little designs on them :c They're really comfy and they do the job that they are supposed to do, but I am looking for some diapers that fit snugly so I can move around in them and perhaps even wet while laying on my side or something.

• 2 months later...

Dry 24/7 and bellisimo are about the same as far as absorbency. But the bellisimo with a wider crotch then 24/7 make you waddle much more which i enjoy.

That has not been my experience. A bambino doesn't have the lower tapes positioned, um.... low. They only have middle and upper tapes which means it's impossible to get a snug fit around the leg bands. This means they will always leak long before reaching their full capacity.

This does not happen to me with dry diapers, which will get wet about half way up the back before leaking. Overall, the dry diapers have a much higher capacity before leaking- even if neither of them ever reach their true capacity.

Hi. I would always wear a babygrow popper vest with my diapers. I got s few from a website called cuddlz and there s nice sugg fit. It prevents any sagging and leaks for me