LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Had To Describe Yourself What Words Would You Choose?

Um.. Quiet, Shy, Unconfident, Stubborn at times but also flexible at times, a Listener, Non-confrontational.

I can't come up with any other words. But the whole quiet thing in real life is the complete opposite to on the Internet and on here when I post loads.

I said stubborn. Caring and thoughtful, yeah I guess. Intelligent, not really. Confident, definitely not. At least not in real life. Yeah I definitely watch too much TV, but you have to remember that most of the time I am watching TV, I am also on my laptop as well so I am not really concentrating on the TV.

Here goes: Stubborn, well-mannered and polite, depressive, suicidal, melancholic, faithful, honest, funny, hermitical, misantropic, longing, critical, self-explorative, tempered, philosophical, nervous, creative, absurd, abstract, and in some aspects, caring as well. Yes, me in a nutshell there. :)

Ironically Pampered I too fit the Scorpio profile scarily well. My mom, whose religious and doesn't believe in the astrology, gave me a plaque that identifies the traits of a scorpio...and when I find it I will post them here as they will probably apply to a lot of us....maybe I should have asked what is your sign and do you believe it applies to you? ....hmmmmmmmm I'll leave it for one of you guys to ask...it'll be a good question (i think) for the forum...

• 3 weeks later...