LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Sister

justagirl4fun

Angel nods and holds her special doll close to her chest.

"She can't take Angel's doll though. Angel will feel neglected again, you know how hard it was to get her to be comfortable with us."

She says heading downstairs to where the girls are.

Maggie nodded in understanding. "The place where Gracie lived before wasn't very nice," she said to the girls, holding back the gruesome details knowing they were too young to really understand what the child had been through. "She doesn't know how to share and play nice like most kids her age. We will not let her take your doll, but if you two have other special things you don't want her touching I think it would be best if you put them in your rooms where she can't get to them for now. She will learn to share, but it will take time and aside from your special things you need to let her play with your toys. And when she is being ugly you come to me, or mommy," she said, glaring at Gabbie," and we will deal with the problem. Don't yell at her, or push her, or hit her. If we catch you doing any of those you will be in trouble," she warned. "Anything else we need to address?" she asked, looking at Ashley.

"She is going to take a while to adjust just like both of you did, it took both of you girls a long time to trust us"

She adds addressing the girls.

"You probably won't believe us, but it took emily almost a year to trust you Gabbie. Right hon?"

Maggie nodded. "That's right. And as hard as it was for you two, it will probably be even harder for Gracie because of how long she spent in the orphanage. But if we are patient and gentle with her she will learn how to trust us and love us and before long you will all be getting along as if she'd been here forever."

Emily points between her legs needing to go potty.

"Okay why don't I make it sweety and you just keep her occupied. Emily can she play with the doll you let whe have earlier?"

Shea asks which gets a nod from her.

"Did you go on the potty like a big girl?" Maggie asked, as she'd heard Emily going into the bathroom. She shifted Gracie to one knee and pulled Emily onto the other, glad to be home with all her girls after two weeks away. Gracie continued fussing, doing the sign for 'eat' over and over again.

"Good girl! Did sissy help you put a sticker on your potty chart?" Maggie asked Emily. "Do we have any chopsticks in the drawer from the last time we got Chinese? I tried getting her to use a fork but she's better with the chopsticks," Maggie explained to Ashley.

Gracie swatted at Ashley's hand playfully and giggled. "Here, you take her for a bit," Maggie said, handing Gracie to Ashley so she could take Emily to get her sticker. She set Emily down and walked with her to the bathroom and held out a sheet of stickers. "Which one do you want?"

Gracie sits on the couch with Ashley, happily playing with the little doll. After a while she wets her diaper heavily from drinking two cups of juice and the broth from the noodles. The diaper is already wet, having not been changed since before her nap, and leaks badly. Gracie looks up at Ashley in surprise. "Uh oh!" she says, using one of the words she picked up from Maggie.

Gabbie disapears for a couple of minutes before coming back a few minutes later in a different pair of panties and clean skirt.

"Where is Gracie going to be sleeping? I don't want to share my bedroom"