LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Sister

justagirl4fun

I want to do a roleplay about a little girl adopted from China, and need someone to play a parent (I'll play the other parent, whoever takes this role can have first choice if they want to be mom or dad), an older sister (I'm thinking 8-10) and a sister close in age to the adopted child (3-5). Once the roles of these sisters are filled I might consider allowing other siblings but until then don't ask. Please don't join if you intend to make your character the center of attention all the time and throw a fit any time another character is getting attention.

I'd like to be a mom, and if it's not too much trouble I think I'd like it to be 2 moms. If not then id be happy with mom and dad. I'd. Like to play a three year old sister if you don't mind me playing a character like angel except she can walk normally and such. If not then I'll be the older sister.

Okay. Would you mind if I was a girl similar to Angel, but she can walk normally?

My mom is going to be Ahsley. She is 5"9 with long red curly hair and freckles. She loves her wife and daughters and was thrilled to find out they got approved to adopt Gravie Joy, since she had always wanted a big family. Was that good?

Okay.

Emily was 4 years old. She was a very active little girl. She had short red hair that looked like Ashley's. She has a speech problem, so she was pretty much mute, but she could still make certain sounds and phrases somtimes, but usually just got the point across by pointing. (How was that?)

It was just about noon in New York when Maggie and Gracie arrived from China. It was a long trip, involving a train from Guangzhou, China to Hong Kong followed by a flight to New York, and both were exhausted as Maggie stepped off the plane with Gracie on one hip, and her purse and carry-on slung over her shoulder. Maggie glanced around, excited to see her wife and two daughters after being gone for two weeks.

(yeah i had figured that the mom that took care of the kid the most would be mommy to them and the other would be mama but yours works too)

Emily smiles and runs up and hugs her mommy having missed her bunches.

"She missed you allot sweety"

Ashley says when she sees Emily almost tear up.

(Oops is made a boo boo it's emily)

"Oh, baby, I missed you too!" Maggie said, kissing the top of Emily's head as she hugs her while still hanging on to Gracie, who was just staring in wide-eyed confusion at the reunion going on. "Emily, Gabby, this is your new sister, Gracie," she said when she finally let go of Emily a few minutes later.

Gracie burst into tears as Emily waved and Ashley talked to her, and buried her face in Maggie's shoulder. "Shh, it's okay," Maggie said as she stood up. "She's really tired. It's 1AM where we were in China and she barely slept at all on the plane," she explained, rubbing Gracie's back and swaying back and forth, hoping to soothe her. "I'm sure she'll be excited to play with you after she gets some sleep," she said to Emily.

Emily was a little hurt when her new sister started crying. She nods at her mama hoping she wa right.

"Okay, let's get going I think it's time for Emily to take a nap anyway"

She says getting the bags from her wife. Emily frowns and stonks her foot not wanting to take a nap.

"I think you're right," Maggie said, watching Emily stomp her feet. "I think I better get this one changed before we leave. The woman from the orphanage swore she was potty trained but she goes in her pants almost as often as she does on the toilet so I put her in diapers for the trip and I'm glad I did."

"Okay and just so you know Emily had a few accidents while you were gone so she swearing pull-ups right now."

She says softly so emily wouldn't hear not wanting to make her more cranky. Emily starts to yawn feeling tired. She walks over to Gabbie ams points to Gracie wondering what she thought of her.

"Yes, she is," Maggie said, carefully placing Gracie in her car seat. Instantly the girl was awake, arms and legs flailing as she screamed and struggled against the restraints. Maggie sighed. "I was afraid of that. Did you know they don't even use car seats in China?" she said to Ashley as she stroked Gracie's hair. "Baby, it's okay. Calm down."

"I can't believe that!"

Ashley says shocked.

"Gabble be nice! It wasn't easy for you at first when we adopted you was it?"

Emily woke up when she heard Gracie scream. She looked at mama with a confused look.