LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Sister

justagirl4fun

"You screamed your head off. We didn't get sleep for weeks because you were screaming and crying so much."

She says to Gabbie.

"Okay sweety, good idea."

She says as she starts to dirve off. Emily went back to sleeping curled up with her big sister who up until now was her only playmate.

After a few minutes Gracie cried herself to sleep, not waking up for the rest of the drive. When they got home Maggie gently lifted her out of the car seat. "I'll put her to bed if you can bring the rest of the stuff inside," she said to Ashley. She carried the four-year-old upstairs to her new room, tucking her into bed with the ratty stuffed bunny she'd been clutching when they met. With Gracie in bed Maggie went to her own room to change into more comfortable clothes, then to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before returning downstairs. "She's out like a light. Which means she'll probably be awake all night but I can't imagine it will be pretty if we try to keep her awake until bedtime," she said, flopping down on the couch.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

She says holding Emily in her arms after she had a nightmare.

"Emily barely slept while you were gone, and when she did it was because she had cried her self to sleep."

"She was very worried. As I told you earlier she had quite a few accidnets, so I out her in her nighttime pull-ups during the day."

She says as Emily starts to suck her thumb knowing subconsciously she was with MaMa now,

"Gabble was good, she behaved. She helped out, but she did get a little snotty when Emily kept having accidnets and such. She refused to play with her at all."

"At least for a little while. She's a smart little thing though, I think we'll be able to understand her better than Emily before long," Maggie said, knowing how long it had taken Emily just to say 'ma'. "I think we should talk to the pediatrician about getting a referral to a neurologist. Like I said, she's supposedly potty trained, but she has an awful lot of accidents. When she has to go, you have about 3 minutes to get her to the bathroom before it's too late. And sometimes it seems like she doesn't even realize she's having an accident. It could just be stress, but given her medical history we should probably get it checked out if she's still having that many accidents after a few weeks."

"Good idea, Emily needs to be reevaluated anyway."

She says yawning form the days events.

"I think we should set some time aside once a week where we can be with the girls individually. Like on Friday we hang out with gabble on Sunday we help Gracie more than usual like that. I think it'll help them adjust."

"But what do we do with Gracie while we're doing things with the other girls? It's too soon to leave her with a sitter, I think it would scare her," Maggie said as she stifled a yawn. "Eventually, yes, we will be able to do that but for now she needs to be with us. Gabbie's old enough to understand that."

"Well, I mean we would alternate weeks witha the girls, one week you'd be with Gracie and one do free others and the next week I will. She'll be with one of us at all times."

Emily starts to stir awake.

"Ma!"

She says happy to see her mama being back.