LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Sister

justagirl4fun

Ashley gently rocked Gracie in her arms rubbing her back,

"She got upset about Emilt getting a new doll, so I gave her her bunny and showed her we fixed him, and then Gabbie touched her bunny, and she got protective."

"Gracie it's okay, Gabbie won't take your bunny," Maggie said with a frown. "We should have gotten some toys for her before I went to China, but I had no idea what she'd like." She went to the toy box and dug around until she found an old doll of Emily's that hadn't been played with in months. "Here baby, you can have this one," she said, hoping Emily wouldn't freak out if she woke up and found Gracie playing with it.

"I hope so too, but what do we do if she does? We can't really tell her it isn't hers, but we can't take it from Gracie either."

Ashley says relieved that Gracie isnt crying anymore. She bounces her s little to keep her happy.

"She's had this doll for over a year and it still looks brand new because she never plays with it. I can count on one hand the number of times she's even taken it out of the toy box. If she gets mad I'll just tell her that Gracie doesn't have any toys and she has to share. But she has her new doll to play with, I doubt she'll even care."

"I don't know. They're super gross! Hopefully mom never finds out she wants one 'cause you know she'll buy it for her!" Maggie said as Gracie sat happily playing with the doll. "I was definitely happy when she saw the Cabbage Patch Kid and wanted that instead."

Gabbie goes upstairs and comes down holding one of her teddy bears and walks over to Gracie.

"Gracie I didn't want to take your bunny...um... Do you want to look after Mr Bear for me?"

Gabbie holds out the bear to Gracie and smiles

"Thank god for cabbage patch kids. I think I still have my old ones if the girls would want them."

Ashley siad as Emily started to stir from the talking.

"Shhh"

Emily whined behind her doll trying to finish her nap.

"Monkey sleeps in bed with me, he's soft"

Gabbie giggles and lays her head in Maggie's lap, she pops her thumb in her mouth, something she has done for years, and snuggles up.

"Does Nana know Gracie?"