LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Sister

justagirl4fun

"That's right! You're so smart sweety!"

Ashley cooed happily while kissing Gracie.

"You're such a smart girl!"

Ashley feels gabbie squirming.

"Sweety if you need to go potty go. We will wait outside for you. You six and a half. Now go inside and go potty. I know you need to go. We don't want any accidents."

"Sweety I will tel you more but I know you need to go potty."

Ashley said a little sternly.

"The girls will still be here when you return. Stop arguing because if you hadn't argued you would already be done by now."

She says sternly to Gabbie.

"That's right baby blue! You're such a smart girl!"

Ashley cooed beaming with pride,

"Yes, you do."

Ashley says sternly. She kets Gracie down with her fixed up bunny before carrying Gabbie under her arm and to the bathroom.

"I know you need to go. Even if you don't, you know better then to talk back to me."

She says setting her down before pulling down her pants and panties before setting her on the toilet just in time for her to pee.

"It doesn't sound like you didn't need to go."

"I told you that you could play when you got back."

Ashley said shaking her head.

"You're eight years old. You know when you need to go, and I expect you to act your age unless you want to be grounded."

Emily picked up a snail before she signed 'pet'. She wanted to keep one as a pet.

Emily frowned and set the snail on the sidewalk. She put all the snails back down, and set the lead with the slug carefully down before reaching for mama. She had snail slime all over her dress.

"Then behave and use the bathroom like you know how."

Ashely said wiping Gabbie and pulling her pants and panties back up.

"You may play if you act your age."

"You're too big to carry unless it's under my arm which I know you hate."

Ashley said when Gabbie reached for her.

"I don't think a tea party would be much fun for Emily, she can't use her left hand at all."

As Gracie sat waiting she felt the urge to poop. She got up and headed towards the house but after a few steps couldn't hold it and with a grunt filled her pull up. "Uh oh mommy potty!" she said as Ashley and Gabbie came back outside.

"Oh baby!"

Ashley said sympathetically to Gracie.

"It's okay let's get you all clean."

She coos carrying her to her room.

Emily giggled and smiled.

"Grrraa"

She said pointing ti Gracie trying to say her name.

"Gabbie, Emily's ready to go inside. You can stay out if you want to," Maggie called as she carried Emily in and brought her upstairs. "Here, let's put this on," she said, holding up a dress that was similar to the one Emily had picked out that morning.

"Ok mama, I'm coming in now"

Gabbie comes inside with mud up her pant legs and over her hands, in her hands she holds a couple of flowers which she hands to Maggie.

"Mama these are yours and Mommy's. I picked them for you"

• Like 1

"Oh, Gabbie, you're all muddy! Go wash your hands and put on some clean pants, then bring those right to the laundry room," Maggie directed as she accepted the bouquet. "But thank you for the flowers. Here baby, let me help," she said when she saw Emily struggling to dress herself.

Gabbie giggled and bounces upstairs to get changed, she comes down in clean clothes with her dirty ones in her hands, dumping them in the laundry room and then running off to find Emily and Gracie