LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Sister

justagirl4fun

Gracie naps for almost two hours. When she wakes up she feels the urge to go to the bathroom and decides to find Ashley or Maggie, but before she reaches her bedroom door she empties her bowels. It's a pretty big mess since she hadn't gone the day before, and she waddles awkwardly down the hall looking for someone to help her. "Mommy? Mama?"

Ashley was starting to wake as she heard Gracie's voice coming form the hallway. She gets up and finds her immediately seeing what happened.

"Oh let's get you cleaned up baby girl."

Ashley coos carrying Gracie tot he bathroom figuring she'd give her a bath. She sets Gracie on the toilet after removing her soiled diaper.

"That's right sweety, the bathtub is filled with water."

She says smiling at Gracie. Once the tun was filled, she put a good amount of bubbles in. She wiped Gracie off a little, but decided the rest would be better to clean during the bath. She finished getting her undressed and placed her into the tub.

"Gracie had an accidnt, and I gave her a bath to clean her up."

She says trying to catch Gracie as she ran around the room naked without even a diaper.

"She learned this form Emily! I knew I shouldn't have let her run around naked while you were gone!"

"Gotcha!"

Ashley says triumphantly as she grabbed Gracie.

"Well, having your mother here probably took allot of energy, and because of her casts, hse struggles to do simple things, and it takes more effort and energy."