LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Sister

justagirl4fun

"Shhh."

Ashley says as emily covers one ear since her bad wrist. Ashley sets Gracie down on the floor across from the door and gives her the noddles back. Emily keeps crying and hides her face when the doctor comes in.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Kirsch, what brings you lovely ladies here today?"

He asks politely shaking Maggie and Ashley's hands.

"Okay, Emily can you show me where it hurts?"

The doctor asks nicely and emily points to her left wrist.

"Good, can you tell me how much it hurts?"

He asks smiling waiting for an answer as emily sits there crying not being able to explain.

"She's not totally mute. She talks a little bit, but only a few basic words. She was like that when we adopted her a year and a half ago. She has started using a few more words just over the last few days, but she's nowhere near being able to explain how she feels verbally. She has to be able to sign."

"Okay, I'll ask more about that later, but right now I think we need to get an X-ray done of her wrist."

He says calling for the portable X-ray machine.

"Okay let's go baby."

Ashley says quietly as she grabs the diaper bag and hurries Gracie to the bathroom,.

"Sweety you have to wait until I take the diaper off."

She says lifting her skirt and removing the diaper and doing a quick change on her and carries her back to the room. Emily cries into mama's chest she tries to sign 'together' with one hand. She wanted mama to stay with her.

"But we can be right here with her, right? We can't leave her. She gets separation anxiety. She spent two and a half years in an orphanage and if we can't stay with her it will traumatize her so please let us stay," Maggie begged, wishing Ashley would return.

(Ashley already returned.)

"Yes, but you either need to stay behind this shield, or if you really need to be next to her or hold her hand then where one of the lead aprons."

He says getting out a child one that goes around the waist for Emily and then offering Maggie a full one for adults.

"Okay, just so you know, this will possibly cause sterility in you which would mean you wouldn't be able to naturally conceive."

The doctor warns not realizing Maggie and Ashley were a couple. Emily cries as she holds mama's hand for dear life.

The doctor raises his eyebrow, but decides to ask later.

"Okay sweety this won't hurt just try to keep your owwie still okay?"

Emily nods through her tears and tries to stay as still as possible. After a minute the X-rays are done and the doctor removes the aprons.

Emily sniffles and signs 'scared' with one hand doing the best she could.

"The X-rays will develop within 15 minutes. Now I have a few questions for you. First, why doesn't she say much at all?"

He asks being concerned about the parenting of Maggie.

"I..I don't know, that's how she was when we adopted her," Maggie stammered, looking to Ashley for help and feeling very much judged by the doctor. "We try working with her, but the more we encourage her to talk, the more frustrated she gets."

"We adopted her a year and a half ago when she was two and a half. She didn't talk much at the orphanage the doctors said it was speech apraxia or something."

Ashley chimes in feeling mama bear mode kick in.

"And who might this be?"

The doctor asks looking at Maggie.