LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quick Extender Kinda Important To Me

Kinda important to me right now so sorry if I sound super frantic it just sucks i haven't been able to go to the store to get my usual diapers :crybaby::crybaby:

so i was getting creative and idk wat to do, so im seeking advice. right now i'm wearing two diapers, with panties and leggings over them so they'll stay but i need to figure out how to get the sides together (like my own tape or extenders or something). because its barely too short. and im trying to think of something that will work right now. i really dont want to be wearing panties of all things or pants period. i enjoy sleeping in just my shirt and diaper. what should i do? :( Thanks in advance and sorry if I put this in the wrong subject or something.

Use a second of the same diaper, No waste if you use it right, Cut the tab area off Tape the tab area to your first diaper(Using 2nd diaper sides as extenders) Slice the backing on 2nd diaper then line 1st diaper w/ 2nd diaper giving you a double diaper.

She already said she is not able to get to her "NORMAL" Diapers therefore she is using baby diapers she has around...The first response is correct for now. Use the tabs of the second diaper to extend the first, I actually use a stapler with good side in for this task... I would keep the second diaper around for a stuffer as I assume that is what you already have them for, don't want to stress out the new tabs with it. ;)

• Like 1

Thank you Repaid1. Please thoroughly read my thread before telling me what "it sounds like." It'd be easier being in the ABDL community if I wasn't such a small person bcuz I don't have a lot of options. These aren't what I normally get.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. I though you just couldn't get you normal diapers and we're trying to get a baby diaper to work instead.

That is exactly what she said silly :P

That is exactly what she said silly :P

Ok, so then my previous post still applies after all. Now doesn't it.

If anyone end up in a bind and can't get their normal diapers then is fail to see any real reason you can't get an adult diaper. You don't have to get baby diapers, especially if you already know are too small. Even too big will fit better than not big enough.

Actually, a good fall back option to disposables is a few cloth diapers and plastic pants ;)

Just an FYI as they come in all shapes and sizes....and it doesn't matter that you are petite, all are welcome here.. you just need to enjoy! :D

hope things work out for you