LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well. Science is not my "side" of the brain. But I don't understand how you can be genetically coded to have a fetish. I can understand how you could be genetically more likely to have an addiction - as addiction is addiction is addiction whether it be alcohol or drugs or hoarding or what. But there is a metaphorical sea of fetishes out there. How can you be genetically predisposed to want to include an object in your sex life, when you don't even know what that object is (yet)? Maybe it's an imprint thing. Like, just, whatever fetish that is compatible with your genes / personality that you come across first - that's what you get stuck with.

"I'm just more wondering for ABDL's and whatnot. I know in my own personal life finding a girlfriend would be way easier if I was "normal" by societal standards. It is incredibly hard to tell a woman that you love her let alone explain that you love wearing diapers too at the age of 23 lmao.''

"I'm just more wondering for ABDL's and whatnot. I know in my own personal life finding a girlfriend would be way easier if I was "normal" by societal standards. It is incredibly hard to tell a woman that you love her let alone explain that you love wearing diapers too at the age of 23 lmao.''

Lol, when I got to my mall I feel really good about myself. Let's just say that it is kind of a ghetto mall lol!

Part of the problem though with being a diaper lover (as I am) is that I will ALWAYS be judged for doing what I love. It's just a matter of how much I choose to let other people's judgments effect me personally.

I think I might have mentioned it earlier, but the minute I told my parents about wearing diapers my mom freaked out and thought it was like pedophilia.

All paraphernalia associated with babies will often be likened to pedophilia, and that sucks because I hate pedophiles, but love diapers. It's a really bad paradigm that many of us have to go through, and one of the reasons I do contemplate the whole idea of a straight pill. Heck, if my genetics could be changed right now I think I would still do it. Make my life heck of a lot more easier.

Paxman, I have been in your exact situation. After finishing grad school, and being in a lot of unfulfilling vanilla relationships, I decided that since I was already moving across the country for work that I would make an effort to become active in my local kink community.

Doing that was the best thing I ever did! After going to my second or third wet-munch, I met my soon to be girlfriend/babygirl. At the time, she was more into being a bottom for rope and impact play, but as we played and I got to know here better, I realized that she was also a little! She's not an adult baby all the time, but she is sometimes and that works for me!

It was hard to be open about being an abdl, even in front of other Kink people, but it paid off, because everyone was really nice about it and introduced me to lots of other abdls and littles. I was almost kicking myself for not doing it sooner, I would have been much happier to have people I could talk to in person when I was in college, instead of hiding who I was.

• 2 weeks later...

If I had a vanilla pill right now, I'd probably take it. I am scared of what people think if they find out I'm abdl, but what I'm even more worried about is relationships. I'm worried I might lose friends or not be able to find a partner that's right for me, I fear loneliness.

If there was a pill that would make me straight, would I take it? If you ask current day me, no. Being gay is a part of who I am, just as much as me being a big ol' dork. If you were to ask me that same question back in freshman year of high school where I was first starting to question my sexual orientation, I would've probably said yes. I would've wanted these feelings to go away, and for me to be just like everyon else. The fact of the matter is, nobody is just like everybody else, we are different and unique, no matter how similar two people are, they are not the same. If said would've been available to me in freshman year of HS and I took it, I wouldn't have an amazing GF, and a whole new community of friends. I know that sounds sappy and corny and what not, but it's the truth. :):P