LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told the gf....

wetter

I finally worked up the courage to confide in my girlfreind about my ABDL tendencies. She took it very well! I take the fact that she still talks to me as a huge win! Her response, I'm paraphrasing here, was: "you like what you like. Who am I to judge?" She hasn't given any indication about whether or not she will try it or not, but just the fact that she wasn't like "yeah....see ya!" is a huge thing, to me. I just love that she didn't immediately bail. I'm not trying to brag, just had to divulge. I would like to thank Captain Morgan and Bacardi for giving me the courage to say anything, and, above all else, my sweetheart for loving me regardless of my freaky-ness. That is all.

• Like 1

That's great! Doesn't it feel amazing to have told her? It might even help your relationship now she knows. When I told my boyfriend we became a lot more open with each other and a lot more sexual.

Congrats. I know how difficult that conversation can be. My wife was also supportive. She laughed, but only because she thought I was kidding. Lol. Good for you, you've taken an important step in your relationship.

• Like 1

yay for coming out to your g/f! and an even bigger yay for her accepting you and your diapers :)

after i told my g/f, i felt an amazing weight lifted off my shoulders. plus a wonderful, fuzzy, warm, lovey feeling of us being closer after me opening up and her accepting. mine had a similar reaction to the diapers. she was happy that i was able to come out, and that i wasnt into anything illegal lol. she tried (only) wearing them for a time or two, but she said she possibly didnt see what i see in them, but im proud of her for at least giving them a shot.

• 5 months later...