LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare premium soft super

I managed to order a case of small only to find out I need medium. Bag says it fits up to 35 inches. Would be willing to trade for basically anything in size medium or sell for about 70 bux. It's essentially unopened because I emailed Diaperbuys.com when I got them because they were shipped in a non discrete box so they shipped me a free bag so I've got 3 unopened bags of 30 and almost full bag. Will sell all if you want for a little more but 70ish for the 90. I'm not on here too often so best way to get ahold of me is email Bigoltarget@gmail.com

No. I don't. I'm not trying to get over on anyone. I'm trying to not have to wear too small diapers. If you're making a helpful suggestion there's a better way to do it. (pm) . And I've attempted to contact repaid. But he's not active enough to right his wrongs

I'm not trying to make a profit or anything. That's what I've paid for them excuse me for not being aware of better priced sites. Like I said I'd be willing to trade for almost anything that fits. And I'm quite frankly tired of you people inhibiting Me in doing so.

No. I don't. I'm not trying to get over on anyone. I'm trying to not have to wear too small diapers. If you're making a helpful suggestion there's a better way to do it. (pm) . And I've attempted to contact repaid. But he's not active enough to right his wrongs

^ I was about to do the same thing. Bigol is trying to get about what he paid for his diapers, and there's not really anything wrong with that. While, yes, we as buyers do have other options - Bigol is just looking for a sell or trade.

I'd be willing to go as low as 50ish cuz I've found a case of suitable alternative . thx to this whole debacle and the sites that repaid posted I'm the last thread. It sux that we got off to this kind of start. I really wanted to talk to him about his story site.

Not to mention that shipping alone will cost up to $30. Even selling them at $70 would be at a loss from your original cost. Of course, you can't expect to ask for more than a distributor does. Theirs comes with a guarantee.