LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sit and spin

I have found a way to make a childhood classic. The total cost would be about $150. Sure I can make it slightly cheaper, however it wouldnt support good amounts of weight and the possibility of warping. My only issue is do I go ahead with the build. I already have enough built as I have a craddle in adult size, high chair, and an adult johnny jumper that does work that I designed. My issue is do I create another item that I would have to store.

Lmao Betty I think I will. But im going to use special transfer caster bearings instead of a lazy susan. Im using 31 tranfer castor bearings at 1.69 a piece. If any one of those breaks its easier to replace one of those than an entire lazy susan. And yes I found a way to break it down. :) now I just have to buy everything slowly and take my time building it right

:thumbsup: For me anyway, about half the fun in a project is designing it so that I get what I want from it. The other half is in excecuting those thoughts as well as can be done :) I think you may be onto something with the transfer bearings as long as the surface they ride on will take the wear and tear which playful children will certainly be giving them :lol:

I plan on using two 36" round wood pieces for the base and putting a peiece of sheet metal on the top one and the transfer bearings on the lower piece. I also am going to use 1.5" galvanized pipe and two pipe flanges for the center post and add a smaller 15" round wood top for the piece that you pull on to make the magic happen.

I remember the simple joys I experienced as a child. While I'm not an AB I still like to feel those simple pure unashamed and untainted pleasures sometimes :) Just doing something because you like it, because it feels good somehow, and without knowing or caring why :girl_happy: I'm sure I'd get bored with it sooner than I did as a kid, but I'd still love to do it again, even if only for a little while. Though I could make one for myself, my jealousy stems from me knowing that I won't because I wouldn't benefit from it emough to justify the time I spent making one- it wouldn't be worth the effort for me but that doesn't apply to anyone else. And that wouldn't stop me from playing on one again if I had access to one big enough to handle my now-bigger size :rolleyes: