LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exhibitionisum And Nappies

Have you ever done anything innappies in the context of Exhibitionisum  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Exhibitionisum and nappies

• Yes I have made an Exhibition of myself in public with nappies and rgetted it
    • Yes I have made an Exhibition of myself in public with nappies and enjoyed it
    • No I have not but I would like to I'm to scared
    • No I do not want to

Interesting question. But, as often is the case, poll questions are hard to phrase...

"Exhibition of myself in nappies in public."

Variations:

• wearing nothing but a diaper and t-shirt in a mall, restaurant, beach etc
  • wearing nothing but a diaper and t-shirt in one's front yard (visible from street)
  • wearing a diaper under attention getting AB clothing so that one can surmise it is there even if not visible in a mall, restaurant, beach etc
  • wearing a diaper under attention getting AB clothing so that one can surmise it is there even if not visible in one's front yard (visible from street)
  • wearing a diaper such that it sticks out noticeably from one's pants (backside or leg openings of shorts, etc) in a mall, restaurant, beach etc

Some may interpret the list to mean only the first one or two items; others may think it means any item; and so on.

Personally, I would not likely ever do the first item. But the last three are things I've done.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't usually revel in exhibitionism, but have had some occasional fun. Two or three times I went out running late at night in my diaper and a t-shirt. It was on some back roads, and the t-shirt was somewhat long, and I had my shorts with me...just took them off during this 1+ mile stretch. It felt really good, though! :) A few cars did pass me, but I had no problems. On a couple other occasions, I've gone out deliberately wearing a really short t-shirt, knowing my waistband would stick out! :) Again, no issues (that I'm aware of).

Did the walk down the mall in a diaper before but it was for loosing a bet (on purpose) so the girl friend and some of her friends were following laughing so was able to pass it off as more of a prank. Still was embarassed beyond belief but also got a real rush out of it.

• 1 year later...

I like to show off a little. I go out in public diapered with my plastic pants (blue baby prints), I wear a really short shirt and reach for tall things or bend over in front of people. I like the idea of strangers seeing that I wear dipies and plastic pants. No one has ever said anything. It so fun. Giggles! :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never been outside in only a diaper.....

new5.jpg

OK....so maybe I have a few times! LOL

OK...so maybe LOTS of times....but in reality, there is rarely anyone nearby.

I do often wear diapers out under clothes that are very revealing (short shorts, thin white see through shorts etc).

Lots more photos (better quality) like the one above on my website (hosted by dailydiapers...THANKS DD)!

Crinklebutt.com

I do this whenever I go on holiday. I guess the idea that I wont see anybody I know (other than those closest to me) creates a false security feeling. Not BLATANT blatant but many times I've been in a hotel or mall with my nappy frill showing at the back of my pants waistline, and a couple times I've wore a nappy on the beach under nothing more tan swimming shorts.

• 15 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I went to burning man in 2001 and all i wore for 5 days was a diaper and t-shirt

The theme that year was the 'seven ages of man' and everyone just thought it was a costume.

a very wet costume.