LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I keep getting bailed on and put off

I have a friend of mine who I knew since Elementary School. So, some background on him. He is the same age as me, Has a Really BIG Imagination ( I mean BIG). Alright, For the past couple months I would call him up and ask if he wanted to hang out, he would say "Yes" and we would set a time. Every time, He would call me and something would come up. One day, when He called me up and said that "He was having A Friend over" It just so happened I went to Drop off a book at the library that same day and guess who I seen that said "He was having a Friend over"? Thats right, He was there on the computer not even an hour after we spoke. I just left. I didn't want to start anything.

Don't worry about him. It's totally his loss that he's not wanting to hang out with you. But, you can't really blame him for being ignorant so try not to stay mad at him for too long. Sure, he's dumb for passing you up, but that doesn't justifying holding a long-standing grudge against him.

I wouldn't exactly call someone like this a jerk; after all he didn't come right out and tell you to GTH so there has to be some caring for your feelings going on there ;) People do come and go, even 'old friends' like this. But don't close that door- you never know what the future will bring :huh: When I came out as TG I lost one of my oldest friends, someone who I expected would understand because he had some mental health issues infect his life in his late teens, and I was the only friend who understood and stuck with him throughout that and through the many years afterward. I don't let go of friends easily B) To have someone like that laugh in your face really hurts, but I just let it go- I had to keep focused on the good things I had left in life and go on. About 5 years later he came back into my life and apologized and was fully supportive of me, our friendship back like it had been before- maybe even better :) So just let your friend do whatever, knowing that for now he chooses to have some distance between him and you. Say hello, stay in touch, but don't have any expectations- just keep being a friend yourself and maybe oneday y'all will pick up where you left off too :thumbsup:

Even I have trouble getting out of bed. I have to remember why I get up in the first place. It may be time to expand yourself. Join a group or volunteer. Visit a nursing home and read to them. Remember that it is your life. What do you want out of it? Who do you want in it? Do you have to write your friend off? No, something maybe wrong with your friend and he doesn't want anyone to know. Ask! What harm is it to say, "The past few times you have not visited with me. Have I done something wrong? Are you alright and can I help?" You would be surprised at how many forget themselves into the interwebs and become selfish. I hope things work out.