LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting to wear 24/7

Like Bettypooh mentioned- sure there are. Enough evidence is out there to show that added heat absolutely can affect your sperm count. There is also clear evidence that wearing thick diapers will increase the heat trapped in your testicles. 1 + 1 = 2.

1 + 1 is not always 2 when trying to apply results of research to situations that are not specifically tested...

Ok, as one who made the choice to go 24-7 at the age of 19, yes 19 years old, I would recommend what others have said here, start out slow, try it for a week, than 2 weeks, than 3 weeks, than a month and work your way up.

• 1 month later...

I wear 24/7 but take thme off to poo in the toilet. Those of you who want to wear 24/7 and poo and pee might want to think deeply. Cleaning up after a poo or being active with poo in your diaper for long periods might not be so good.

I only use mine for pee too. Being wet isn't a problem as I almost always am but never messy. Ugh !!

Actually the fertility thing has never been substantiated (at least in the boxers vs. briefs arena).

Right, boxers vs briefs there is little if any difference. However, it is know that substantially increasing (trapping) heat down there does affect one's fertility. Diapers do trap heat as we all know so although there may be no definitive proof, there is a direct correlation.

i am into my 5th week of being 24/7.. i have done it before, once for three years. Depending on how much you have worn before (i.e. have you worn diapers for a whole 24 hour period? have you worn to work? have you gone out with friends drinking or socializing while diapered?) you may want to start with a small stint, like a weekend, if that goes well, extend it through to monday, if that goes okay go til wednesday, etc. etc. i would not start with messing yourself, as that is a lot of work, and requires a dramatic amount more forethought. If it is something you wish to do start in on your third month or something.

• Like 1