LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are The Mods A Waist Of Time?

where as i see that rosie is doing a great job, i do think it might be a good idea to have a mod in there once in a while to over see that things do run smoothly. i think ythis is a great chatroom, but there are a few who make it hard on the rest of us, and i not saying any thing bad about anycertain individual. but if they seen a mod was there then they would control themselves. but i do try to iggy most of the time.

Hmmm I wonder how some get by with linking vampire links in this thread but not a chat room link? that makes no sense! soon this will be a vampire room ... that sux! i love dd just the way it is! oh well! keep pluggin along rosie ur doin a great job. huggles and kudos to u!

Curious

PS and yep val ur right, if u go to DPF at LEAST u can see cynda! hehe

Wow, not being one who uses the chat room, I still feel you pain. After all we've all giving Di so much of our hard earned money to him. Who cares if he has a life away from here. A board, gallery, story library, and a chat room for this price? We deserve more!

when are we starting the "spoiled brat" forum?

oops, I forgot to use profanity, I guess you one will read it?

ok ok let me just point out why i made this topic....

latly there has been some topics in the room i think dont belong there, but some other places

many new names has come up and i seen some harrased the girls there i know the iggy butt is there but

its for many new members not always in thought

We do copy and paste mailing to daily di im raised this way if i ask a question at least i should recieve a

answer back , and why then the: contact us, when its for no use?

Rosie is doing a fantastic job cleaning out as the only, but its in my oppinion unfair she has to be the

bad person, should be the admin...

it would be nice for some new chatters to learn the admins here i find it strange we have ab dl chat and

the admins are never on

I learned after some years on those chats it is nessesery to have mods to warn ppl in the chatrooms

and if kick them out to keep the rest of the chatters in a way they continue comming back

i love this chat il do what i can to make it a good place but we should all care

stay diapered

peter

[oh, and just as a footnote to diapergirl80, he is never busy enought to add new pictures to the board and tune the board up, but he never makes time to talk to people or answer his emails. Without the visitors to the board and site, it would fail. Members are the key, not pictures.

Hey, you have an excellent point. I won't argue with you there. But I have a feeling it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" sort of situation. So imagine DD starts spending more time answering emails and less time posting pictures. Soon we'd have people complaining about him not fixing the board and not posting pictures. Different people want different things from him. The chat room is obviously causing some problems, and those issues need to be addressed in some way. I hope there is an amicable solution for all.

It's a free board, you get what you pay for, anything more is a bonus...

A chat is only as good as the folks that use it. sooo quitcher bitchin and do your part to make this a nice place to be and don't feed the trolls.

:screwy::screwy::screwy: i agree you get what you pay for but let me tell you some thing diapers chat room is free and you dont have to pay a buck and they have a mod in there almost all the time 24/7 and thats what ithink should happend have aleats have a mod in there during the peek timehours in the room but Still KNOW ONW REALY ANswered my qeustion how you be come a mod i mean you guys only have what 2 mod that do any thing i mean come on i heard great thing about this site and that why i came here but i guess that was a bunch of bull :screwy:

:screwy::screwy::screwy: i agree you get what you pay for but let me tell you some thing diapers chat room is free and you dont have to pay a buck and they have a mod in there almost all the time 24/7 and thats what ithink should happend have aleats have a mod in there during the peek timehours in the room but Still KNOW ONW REALY ANswered my qeustion how you be come a mod i mean you guys only have what 2 mod that do any thing i mean come on i heard great thing about this site and that why i came here but i guess that was a bunch of bull :screwy:

NO AZ that is not a bunch of bull! This is a wonderful site with caring loving ppl. I Love this site so dearly I have always stayed faithfull to DD when others want to go elsewhere cause of probs, CURIOUS stays put! U know why? Because this site is wonderful! But if we dont tell the mods / admin when there are probs then it will turn into a bad site! Everyone needs to do their part and keep this a nice site where everyone feels safe, loved, comforted and at home! OK!? dont u give up? this is a wonderful site and curious will always be here to make sure it stays taht way! I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGGLES AZ TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!

CURIOUS

Oh i know, 4 posts, been a member not even 2 months, 23 years old (I know but seriously). And we give you power over people that have been here 2 years or better and twice to more your age. I think not. The chat room doesn't need mods, just people that will stick up for the room. Okay I'm done..IMO & 2 cents.

NO AZ that is not a bunch of bull! This is a wonderful site with caring loving ppl. I Love this site so dearly I have always stayed faithfull to DD when others want to go elsewhere cause of probs, CURIOUS stays put! U know why? Because this site is wonderful! But if we dont tell the mods / admin when there are probs then it will turn into a bad site! Everyone needs to do their part and keep this a nice site where everyone feels safe, loved, comforted and at home! OK!? dont u give up? this is a wonderful site and curious will always be here to make sure it stays taht way! I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGGLES AZ TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!

CURIOUS

couldnt have said it better curious but whats the use when daily di is hiding and not even respose this topic ??

why should we then concern if admin doesnt???

stay diapered

peter

Peter when i posted something about 'ppl talking about things that would be better in P.M.'

You said...

Does'nt sound so good when the boot is on the other foot does it?

At least i was'nt trying to get any one banned.

may all be well

may all be happy.

Mal.

i have offered my services at several of these ab/dl sites. I either hear nothing or am told no extra help is needed. Sure looks like its needed to me. Again i offer my services, contact me anytime on this issue dd although i've learned not to hold my breath.

This is a good chat site and there are more than enought ppl willing and trying to keep it that way. I am on here quite often and have to admit that i see mods on here about 1% of the time, seems to be enough room to have more??? Why is nobody that asks ever contacted regarding being a mod. Copying text and reporting seems to be a very cumbersome way to have to report things. they should be stopped in their tracks some of these ppl. They show up just to cause problems and most of the regualars know who they are. Anyway I really like this site and would be willing to help out in keeping this a good place to hang out.

OMFG I can not believe you people.

I do my absolute best and only ask you send a log of who is causing problems. That is not hard to do! Copy paste! You take no initiative of your own then say we don't care?! Its outrageous!

You have the capability of hitting the ignore button on people bothering you, use it!

lol, is that your advice?? ignore it or walk away?? That's just messed up. You (admin) need to rethink your policy. We're getting all the people who are fed up with this room. Again, just my thoughts.......Bratty

you are only what you are when nobody's watching

come on daily di , u see there are many who thinks we need mods in the room to kick troulemakers out

why are u hiding??

we need room mods as it used to be in the old days

and i know many offered there help but as usull never heard a thing from u,...

it should be some of the regular users who can be trusted!!

so lets for once get a answer on this :excl:

stay diapered

peter

come on daily di , u see there are many who thinks we need mods in the room to kick troulemakers out

why are u hiding??

we need room mods as it used to be in the old days

and i know many offered there help but as usull never heard a thing from u,...

it should be some of the regular users who can be trusted!!

so lets for once get a answer on this :excl:

stay diapered

peter

Didn't we have all this mod hullabaloo months ago?? and wasn't the good old days when there wasn't any mods???

And while i'm onna rant....."regular users who can be trusted" this is like the phrase "credible witness" that they use for UFO sightings like policemen, lawyers or anyone with an above arerage education could never tell a lie or do a hoax.

i for one wish chats would come alone with a polling system for a 24 hour ban when if a certain number/percentage of the current users flaged another user for a ban. Course i'd have to keep supplied with crocadile tears for that one if the names of the people who voted for a ban were kept secret. I'm pretty sure loads would vote for others and then go "ooooooo well i never voted for you to be banned" but i still think that system could wo*k but only if there needed to be a few in to allow polling. i mean if there was 2 people in chat and one decided the other one was a lemon and only 50% of users needed to vote.

actualy my ****** are ********* hey my posts are being ********* by ******** it must be that i mentioned ****** or ****** *** ******

Remember people the ***** is out *****

:whistling:

If you honestly believe acting like children and babies will literally get you somewhere on this topic you are very mistaken. I have answered it, I am listed under Admin 'technically' and you fail to comprehend. Do not email Di the copy and pastes, message them to me. No copy and paste, no action. Its that simple.

I am sure Di has read this topic and I understand fully why he is not going to respond. I really shouldn't be either, its ridiculous. Grow up and tell others the same, you have an ignore button, use it.