LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are The Mods A Waist Of Time?

Just wondering if the mods here are a waist of time i mail them many times bout problems on the chatrooms never gets any answer back is it me whos strange? i try to protect the room speciel after it was closed down because i love to chat here but i seen latly that it has changed. a lot new ppl comming on attacking speciel our girls and talk of some i think should be in another chat ,..

and then some discussions í think dont belong in the chatroom too.

i hope this chat wont end like the same as dpf it would be a shame, but i mean when i mail bout poblems at least u should espect a answer,.....

or should we just ignore whats going on??

and then why arent there never any invisible mods?

and 3 mods to this room is that enough ???

any how

love stay diapered

peter

Whoaaah Whoaaah EXCUSE ME here. I feel utterly smashed and run over by these comments. When you message me about problems in the room I state something completely blatant in response which you fail to do.

Give me PROOF.

I know people are irritating you but I will not ban people for hearsay, you will send me the log of what was done in the room and then we can decide if that person is a threat or not. Do that and then you will get your desired reaction, until then it is just pointing fingers like in preschool, completely an unacceptable reason to block anyone out of a room.

:whistling:

Whoaaah Whoaaah EXCUSE ME here. I feel utterly smashed and run over by these comments. When you message me about problems in the room I state something completely blatant in response which you fail to do.

Give me PROOF.

I know people are irritating you but I will not ban people for hearsay, you will send me the log of what was done in the room and then we can decide if that person is a threat or not. Do that and then you will get your desired reaction, until then it is just pointing fingers like in preschool, completely an unacceptable reason to block anyone out of a room.

sorry it wasn pointed at u rosie ure doing a great job but i mailed di lots of time he said when the room was closed down we all should help im trying to but i never get any answer back latest was when i saw a user name like" dogfuckmeat" has signed as a member but i never get any answer back from di that dissapoins me

btw :whistling:

happy b day rosie

Thank you, about the B-Day

However, you need to send -proof- that these people are causing problems or everything you are saying will only sound like you are complaining, without seeing what is going on all we have is based on what you say and sometimes people can be really immature and brand people as troublemakers 'because they can' or they think 'they'll get away with it'.

Not saying you would DP.. but its a precaution that protects us as moderators and those who really have not done anything.

Thank you, about the B-Day

However, you need to send -proof- that these people are causing problems or everything you are saying will only sound like you are complaining, without seeing what is going on all we have is based on what you say and sometimes people can be really immature and brand people as troublemakers 'because they can' or they think 'they'll get away with it'.

Not saying you would DP.. but its a precaution that protects us as moderators and those who really have not done anything.

Isn't it a moderator responsibility to respond to members inquiries?? How often is there a mod presence in the chat room??

As a moderator and former admin. I understand there can't always be mod presence in a room. We need to rely on members to bring some things to our attention. We need to listen and respond to be of any help. If mods stop responding, the members will stop trying to help.

Just my thoughts. Bratty......... B)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE! HUGGLES! HOPE UR 26TH YEAR IS UR BEST!

I for one agree with peter! ive sent a couple emails to daily di about me gettin harassed in the chat room and a few other ppl emailed about me being harassed too and I did copy and paste and send proof and still Ive heard nothing back. But I know u all try to do all u can! I just want to be here and visit and support my sweet friends that ive made being here and not have a bunch of ppl who dont like me being so popular harassing me. Thats my only thoughts! And other ppl have seen it too! Thanks! and again Happy birthday Rosie!

Curious

Isn't it a moderator responsibility to respond to members inquiries?? How often is there a mod presence in the chat room??

As a moderator and former admin. I understand there can't always be mod presence in a room. We need to rely on members to bring some things to our attention. We need to listen and respond to be of any help. If mods stop responding, the members will stop trying to help.

Just my thoughts. Bratty......... B)

agree totally but if they dont care why should we ??

we should help eachother but when we dont get any response back i find it waist of time as the topic says

i do have to give rosie all the kredit shes the only one tacing care of the room and doing a great job!!

but i mean how many users are here?

and how many mods on the chatroom are active?--- answer is 0

stay diapered

peter

I have seen this type of complaint in other volunteer activities. "Why don't board members do this" or "I want an answer to this issue now"

We can only ask a volunteer to do so much, they have lives outside of this website. If you don't like how it is being run step up and volunteer to help out. I've seen a lot of good volunteers quit because all they heard were complaints on their message boards.

Don't just complain, step up and help out DD!

I have seen this type of complaint in other volunteer activities. "Why don't board members do this" or "I want an answer to this issue now"

We can only ask a volunteer to do so much, they have lives outside of this website. If you don't like how it is being run step up and volunteer to help out. I've seen a lot of good volunteers quit because all they heard were complaints on their message boards.

Don't just complain, step up and help out DD!

well thats what we try to do help dd but we never get any answers back from di so whats the use???

#1 There are -no- mods in the chat room.

#2 .. Let met put this in plain english again clearly. If you want to inquiry about a member who is harassing someone in the chat room.. send -me- the log as -proof- and then I will do something about it.

I will not get in trouble with Di for banning someone who didn't do anything. We do care, and we keep trying to tell you how to handle the situation but if you don't listen nothing will get better.

Just wondering if the mods here are a waist of time i mail them many times bout problems on the chatrooms never gets any answer back is it me whos strange? i try to protect the room speciel after it was closed down because i love to chat here but i seen latly that it has changed. a lot new ppl comming on attacking speciel our girls and talk of some i think should be in another chat ,..

and then some discussions í think dont belong in the chatroom too.

i hope this chat wont end like the same as dpf it would be a shame, but i mean when i mail bout poblems at least u should espect a answer,.....

or should we just ignore whats going on??

and then why arent there never any invisible mods?

and 3 mods to this room is that enough ???

any how

love stay diapered

peter

Peter when i posted something about 'ppl talking about things that would be better in P.M.'

You said...

we are all different ppl, different nationalities here and we talk of many things. you can always use the ignore button...
....still u can always make a room yourself....and u will soon find buddys u know and trust....

Does'nt sound so good when the boot is on the other foot does it?

At least i was'nt trying to get any one banned.

may all be well

may all be happy.

Mal.

Peter when i posted something about 'ppl talking about things that would be better in P.M.'

You said...

Does'nt sound so good when the boot is on the other foot does it?

At least i was'nt trying to get any one banned.

may all be well

may all be happy.

Mal.

well mal its nothing to do boute getting any banned here just protecting the room and a simple polite answer back from di if he respect our work or if we just should let things happen in the room but its a little difficult to know when the admin is silence bout it and i do remember it was closed down once,.....

i have no clue if the mails i send are tacing care of or not but it sure would be nice to know if we all shall continue mailing the mods when there are problems or we just shall ignore it,....

stay diapered

peter

Give me PROOF.

*Points finger* HA HA (nelson munc(spelling?)(anyway the simpsons))

ok well no one realy anwered my question trhat we need mod in the room and if you wanted mods in there how you be come a mod???????? i have seen a few thing in there that should of have a mod steped in but lucly it was taken care of bye a few other people in the romm so i beleave we need them in the room how hard is it to get a few in there if you look at Diaper girls free romm ther is always a mod in the chat room there so whats going on????????????????????

ok well no one realy anwered my question trhat we need mod in the room and if you wanted mods in there how you be come a mod???????? i have seen a few thing in there that should of have a mod steped in but lucly it was taken care of bye a few other people in the romm so i beleave we need them in the room how hard is it to get a few in there if you look at Diaper girls free romm ther is always a mod in the chat room there so whats going on????????????????????

i tell u whats going on and i agree i use diaper-girls chatroom too its a decent room and the mods care a lot in there, problem is here daily di doesnt give a damn of this room anymore, and now we see the room is starting to beeing a copy of dpf, look az di doesnt even answer on this topic!!!!!!

stay diapered

peter

We all agree MODS should be present in any chat room and if not there should be someone to represent the admin.

Fights break out everywhere in chat room all over the place but we have to learn to ignore or walk away.

We all have to be responsible for our own actions.

Give help where needed and try and take a neutral view of things.

It is a shame that Daily Di doesn't come into the room to check if things are ok as it would be nice to finally meet the guy :D

Rosie has done her best but she is only in a few times.

Come on everyone if we wanna keep DD going take responsibility for your own actions and if there are unsavoury people in the room we have to deal with it ourselves.

Looks like the only way now for DD to survive.

OMFG I can not believe you people.

I do my absolute best and only ask you send a log of who is causing problems. That is not hard to do! Copy paste! You take no initiative of your own then say we don't care?! Its outrageous!

You have the capability of hitting the ignore button on people bothering you, use it!

OMFG I can not believe you people.

I do my absolute best and only ask you send a log of who is causing problems. That is not hard to do! Copy paste! You take no initiative of your own then say we don't care?! Its outrageous!

You have the capability of hitting the ignore button on people bothering you, use it!

problem is not u rosie problem is when we do to di we never get any answer back why is he hiding??

ure doing a great job as the only active mod in my oppinion

problem is not u rosie problem is when we do to di we never get any answer back why is he hiding??

ure doing a great job as the only active mod in my oppinion

Maybe the guy is busy? He does have a few other things to do besides be babysitter in the chat room.

Personaly speaking from som1 who has his own chatroom, i know that problems do occur and people will fall out and so on. However i do also feel that DailyDi's almost non appearance is contributing to the problems. To run a succesful site/chatroom you need a Admin who is there, available and answers his Emails. I have sent him a few and have never had a reply, and i know i am not alone. As for the modship in here, i know and appreciate what Rosie does, but she is only one mod and as far as i have seen, the only mod. Despite numerous emails from people to DailyDi about becoming a mod, no1 has been appointed, even when he asked for people to apply. Yes i do agree with Rosie that people do need to excersice a certain amount of maturity, but people are needed in the chatroom with powers, to remove the idiots that make our lives not pleasent. Yes we do have the ignore button, but there are ways around this, constant logging in and out of the chatroom for one. So, in closing we need more mods, i feel. But until we get more mods or somthing drastic happens, remember that there is a Adult in Adult Baby. Try and be mature and dont throw your teddy out of the pram.

oh, and just as a footnote to diapergirl80, he is never busy enought to add new pictures to the board and tune the board up, but he never makes time to talk to people or answer his emails. Without the visitors to the board and site, it would fail. Members are the key, not pictures.