LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Can't say I blame her. At least the thunder didn't start while we were in the car. I can only imagine how bad that would have freaked her out," Sean said sympathetically before heading back towards the stairs. "I'm gonna go read to Cara, and then I'll get Erin to bed. Just holler if you need anything, okay?"

• 2 weeks later...

Once Cara and Erin were in bed Sean tiptoed back downstairs where Colleen was fast asleep on the couch with Emma. "Want me to take her upstairs?" he asked his wife. "Looks like the storm is just about over."

(Hi. I thought this RP looked very interesting, and made a character to join. If this is closed from joining, than I apologize. With that seeing said, this is the character;

Oliver, aged 17. Lives right next door to the family, and is usually reputed as a delinquent. He normally enjoys causing trouble throughout the neighborhood, and often gets away with what he does because of his parent's high positions in society, but there are some things he may not get away with... His personality shall be revealed in-RP. He has green, long hair, blue eyes, very pale skin, and usually just wears jeans without a shirt to show off his muscular body. Tends to be very arrogant.)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...