LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

making the jump

davidcz

just jumped into the online world, have always been a DL but never really actively looked. hoping to meet some wonderful ppl and get some advice. it seems that guys far outnumber girls online, why is that?

Hi and welcome to DailyDiapers. To answer your question about guys out numbering the girls is rather simple. We have these bastards... let's call them HNGs. They see a female name or someone that identifies as female. They forget they are human beings and treat them like fetish objects and thus makes females run for the hills. You can ask my wife if you ever see her in chatroom. The first thing that happens someone will look at her picture and see a beautiful woman wearing a diaper and start harassing her thinking the diaper is a batman signal to PM and ask stupid diaper related questions.

Welcome to Daily Diapers. I think ladies tend to be more discreet about wearing diapers thus staying in the closet. But I have found there are a lot of them here, and on fetlife, diaper space, diaper book, experience project, and ADISC.

Hard to say for sure but I think becoming an ABDL affects boys more than girls too. It's probably one of the reasons why so many guys here badger you women. Less fish in the sea means you have to fight for the one you want just that more. Those guys just don't realize that's not going to help them, and instead just turns you away.