LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's had kidney stones!?

Although a few days ago the pain was like nothing else I've ever had, it seems some people I've talked to have had it even worse(the pain) I even talked to a woman that said it was more painful than her first child birth.

I had my first kidney stone about 10 years ago, a few months before my 20th birthday. Since then, I've passed no fewer than 50( that's where I stopped keeping track, and that was 4 years ago,) For a about two years I was averaging 3-4 a month. Not fun.

Although, because of them, I got the best medical advice I've ever received. My doc asked what steps I went through when I felt one coming on. I said that I drink a lot of water and cranberry juice. He told me, the next time I had one, replace the cranberry juice with beer. I said that, while I wasn't complaining, why? His response? "You drink cranberry juice for the diuretic effect. That's it. Beer has more of a diuretic effect....plus, when was the last time anybody partied with cranberry juice?"

Nope, it's a gang thing that originally started in prisons. No kidding, look it up. One very popular theory towards its origin is that it signaled to other prisoners they were willing to become someones bit** by being having sex.