LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers should I buy?

I am seriously contemplating ordering a 16 pack of Bambino Classico diapers. I had a large on last time and the stuff on the inside seemed to have fallen apart and clumped together at the bottom after a night of sleeping in them. I dunno if it was because I was wearing them too loosely or because all the stuff clumped at the bottom made it leak more when I sat on it. I did have trouble with leaking though. I want to order some sort of diapers. I ordered two sample packs of the Bambino Classicos and decided that I do prefer a large because the medium just feels a bit too small and there's not a whole lot of room for poop in them so it actually got pushed up near the back of it when I sat down which was a pretty clear sign that they were too small. I just don't know if I wanna try out different brands before I commit to just one. I am pretty tight on cash because I don't have an income and basically make occasional money from my parents by doing jobs around the house. Usually 20-50 dollars. I have enough money to get several large boxes of diapers, but I don't wanna buy a large pack and then be stuck with them if they turn out to not be that great. Any suggestions?

Everyone's 'best' is different :whistling: The only way to know what's 'best' for you is to experiment. Most brands/styles of premium diapers can be had as samples so that's what I generally recommend ;) While it's a lot costlier per diaper, it also keeps you from making a bigger mistake in buying a bag or case of something only to find it's not working for you :o Bambino's have been noted as being 'smallish' for a given size to some degree and their entire product line seems to be that way, so perhaps trying some 'mediums' from Molicare, Abena, or Tena would be an option worth trying.

Wait, wasn't the large sample you had on last time they one you put on backwards? I'd really give them a second try if that is the case. I know you also need the practice taping them on just right so I wouldn't count them out just yet. You'll get it eventually, just don't give up on them quite yet. Like Bettypooh said though, you may want to shop around and try a few more samples too, maybe both mediums and larges until you figure out what fits right for you.

Wait, wasn't the large sample you had on last time they one you put on backwards? I'd really give them a second try if that is the case. I know you also need the practice taping them on just right so I wouldn't count them out just yet. You'll get it eventually, just don't give up on them quite yet. Like Bettypooh said though, you may want to shop around and try a few more samples too, maybe both mediums and larges until you figure out what fits right for you.

I had the medium on backwards and then I put on the large forwards.

My bad. Yeah, a larger that really is just too large will clump and leak long before it should. Just keep experimenting with the various brands and sizes. It took me a while to find even one or two that consistently worked good. Since everyone's body is shaped differently, and every diaper manufacturer and size is shaped differently, the best we can do is give you pointers and say what works for us. Eventually you'll get your's too though.

Check out xpmedical.com

I order from there all the time. The owner Gary is very reputable and is even great about returns due to manufacturer defects too.

Best of all, he tries to carry all of the the good brands.

Hi :) Thanks for the feedback. I wear diapers solely for enjoyment purposes. I do border on the size range between medium and large so I do feel going up a size would be necessary for a brand like Bambino which apparently does run small. I am looking for a diaper that can hold a lot and is very thick. That northshorecare website didn't look like it had the kind of diaper I am looking for. I'll look into Abena/Molicare, but I am still quite interested in the Bambinos because I'm not sure what to expect from the other brands and Bambinos are supposed to be "premium". I even hear sometimes that the Bambinos are quite similar to the Dry24/7s which are ones that I have always wanted to try. Maybe next time if I just tightened up the Diaper more then it wouldn't leak.

I personally have tried all sorts of different kinds including the ones for astronauts which are the wellness briefs. I didn't like them because they'd gap at the legs and leak when wet. What I love is the Abriform. They're the most comfortable diaper I've ever worn. I suggest what others have said is to get samples of the various styles that interest you. This way you can try them without spending a ton of money on a case. You find which style or styles fit you best and are what you're looking for in a diaper then go from there. Like others have said everyone's built different and what one person likes another person may not like or it doesn't fit him/her that great. Good luck!

That's a complete lie perpetuated by wellness just so they can sell more diapers. NASA diapers are a sort of combination of disposable, cloth and waterproof cover (still single use though), and have many, many different layers.

Wellness should be fined for false advertising but if you read their page carefully they only say inspired by the nasa diapers. Inspired my but.

• Like 1